Sign in to follow this  
hottiesbry

Town Square Release what can we do

I am really interested in this game, major question is what can we do since there is no police force for town square until the entire game comes out, is there any jobs we can do or is this just so we can create a character then stand around for another year while you make another one.

12 minutes ago, hottiesbry said:

I am really interested in this game, major question is what can we do since there is no police force for town square until the entire game comes out, is there any jobs we can do or is this just so we can create a character then stand around for another year while you make another one.

There will be no jobs in the Town Square module. Activities available to you include, karaoke bar when you can order food, sing, or go to the restroom, cinema to watch real movies and eat popcorn, cell phone to add friends in the game. Art gallery to display your paintings along with a library where you can write books, visit the bike shop and clothing store, play chess, hang out with other players in the square, and apartment customization! 

Please take a second to use the search function as a lot about the game has already been answered. :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HairyGrenade said:

There will be no jobs in the Town Square module. Activities available to you include, karaoke bar when you can order food, sing, or go to the restroom, cinema to watch real movies and eat popcorn, cell phone to add friends in the game. Art gallery to display your paintings along with a library where you can write books, visit the bike shop and clothing store, play chess, hang out with other players in the square, and apartment customization! 

Please take a second to use the search function as a lot about the game has already been answered. :)

Thank you  very much I wish they would allow us to start doing jobs I have been waiting for 2 years so far, do they have a time they will finally release the beta yet ?

27 minutes ago, hottiesbry said:

Thank you  very much I wish they would allow us to start doing jobs I have been waiting for 2 years so far, do they have a time they will finally release the beta yet ?

No ETA for beta, probably will be in 2020, that’s my guess.

16 hours ago, hottiesbry said:

No police force xD but there will be a mall cop to protect ts : D

Edited by Doge

16 hours ago, hottiesbry said:

Beta, is after all 3 modules. No ETA on the modules or anything.