HairyGrenade

Town Square Video Preview

Greetings everyone! The Twitch VOD of John showcasing character creation and the Town Square has been uploaded to the Identity YouTube! 

• Like 3
  • ver.1.22474487139 4
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

Loved the stream....eventually haha.

Off topic a bit but in the final game release will there be like hideouts around the map, like secret caves/areas for maybe getting away from the cops? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Worldraider said:

Loved the stream....eventually haha.

Off topic a bit but in the final game release will there be like hideouts around the map, like secret caves/areas for maybe getting away from the cops? 

There sure will be!

I can’t wait for this. I have been waiting for a long time, just tonight I was finally able to scrape the $60 together to pledge. I don’t care if I’m broke now, it went to a good cause. 

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, ParkerGaming194 said:

I can’t wait for this. I have been waiting for a long time, just tonight I was finally able to scrape the $60 together to pledge. I don’t care if I’m broke now, it went to a good cause. 

Nice going Parker. At least you have yourself some wheels and some in game cash. 

Also nice about the caves and hideouts. So stoked for the game.

I had purchased the highest pledge within the game. I am anticipating the release of Town Square. Thank you very much for producing such an astonishing masterpiece that truthfully represents the interests of immersive role players. Continue with the astonishing work!

Damien Malik: Founder and Representative of The People's Revolutionary Party, Lawyer, and author.

Jeru Jones: Guerrilla Revolutionary, poet, narcotics dealer, and club owner

Dimitri Tsarnov: Mobster and steel manufacturer. 

Edited by DLimit

So, the TV's can play real Twitch streamers...I thought I heard something about all major Twitch streamers will be able to be found on the TV's in Identity. Will you also support You Tube streamers, and I really hope it's not just "major" streamers, that will be shown. Anyone who streams this game should be able to be seen. It shouldn't be reserved for only those with lots of viewers...

6 minutes ago, JohnNYBlaze said:

So, the TV's can play real Twitch streamers...I thought I heard something about all major Twitch streamers will be able to be found on the TV's in Identity. Will you also support You Tube streamers, and I really hope it's not just "major" streamers, that will be shown. Anyone who streams this game should be able to be seen. It shouldn't be reserved for only those with lots of viewers...

You can watch any twitch stream and YouTube video from your in game tv. 

1 minute ago, Cstove said:

You can watch any twitch stream and YouTube video from your in game tv. 

Thanks

Has the team thought about adding body sliders at one point? It would be neat to have that same sort of body diversity that you see in real life in the game and add to the realism, maybe with some limitations in it too cuz i know for sure people will use that system for laughs if you get what i mean

Well, the Town Square Module is almost done. There are only three things needed to be put into the module, and all 3 of them are in testing. All I can say is...we did it. We have almost finally survived our long wait of one day being able to get a in person look at this very promising game. Hopefully, our expectations are met, and maybe broken. Who knows? The time is coming upon us to get a much further glimpse of what this game is to come. And weather you are new to this forum, or were here from the kickstarter… Thank you, for helping make this game the best it can be.

8 minutes ago, nexus said:

I am concerned that players can choose between male and female characters.

Why is that a concern?

27 minutes ago, Cstove said:

Por que isso é uma preocupação?

the proposal of the game is to simulate life, it would be more immersive if we were sure that the player we are talking about has the same sex as the character.

14 minutes ago, nexus said:

the proposal of the game is to simulate life, it would be more immersive if we were sure that the player we are talking about has the same sex as the character.

It’s not a life sim, it’s a MMORPG.  You can role play as whoever you want,  no matter what you are in in real life. It’s a video game.....

10 minutes ago, Cstove said:

Não é um simulador de vida, é um MMORPG. Você pode representar o seu papel de homem de verdade, não importa o que você é na vida real. É um video game .....

It is a mmorpg of life, because the advertising itself is based on the game. (CTRL + F = Identity is a modern-day open-world MMORPG  .....) 

Edited by nexus

On 8/22/2018 at 3:46 PM, nexus said:

That is hands down the most ridiculous request I have ever heard of a MMORPG/Sim...........ever.