whitehorn

Need logos? I can help

Hello, new to the community today. I can do logos for free, but my style is uncomplicated and elegant. I used to do work as a professional graphic designer, and I work with Illustrator and vector images. Vector means that you can make the logo any size, from as small as a pinhead to as large as a billboard, and the lines will always be crisp.

Let me know if I can help!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, whitehorn said:

Hello, new to the community today. I can do logos for free, but my style is uncomplicated and elegant. I used to do work as a professional graphic designer, and I work with Illustrator and vector images. Vector means that you can make the logo any size, from as small as a pinhead to as large as a billboard, and the lines will always be crisp.

Let me know if I can help!

Thats very nice of you white! Good to see people like you in our community!

• Like 1

Hello Whitehorn. I do actually look for a personal logo. Maybe you can help me out? :) I know exactly how I want it, and i'm a bit picky, but maybe we can figure something out? If you're up for the challenge, hit me up on PM :)

I'll PM you, sir!

PS. I live in Taiwan, so if you don't hear from me for a few hours, please excuse my tardiness.

Edited by whitehorn
  • Like 1

Hey mate thanks for mine much appreciated!!
I1ivsA3.png

Edited by ECorp

Cheers! If you need help cutting up the images, I'll send you the files separately. Photoshop might make them look bad when resizing. 

12 minutes ago, whitehorn said:

Cheers! If you need help cutting up the images, I'll send you the files separately. Photoshop might make them look bad when resizing. 

Cheers mate :D