ECorp

Task Tracker 4 days and counting..

So what happen to the tracker way is it not updated?
Like bug was done on Thursday, no new task was started Friday.
Not Monday or Tuesday. 

Whats up you think the guy how fixed the bug would start on the last task?

12 minutes ago, RenegadeNine said:

Monday was off because of Memorial Day, not sure about Friday and Tuesday though.

They are in Canada and do not celebrate Memorial Day AFAIK.

Perhaps it's because they're launching the new website and they just showed off the town square.. otherwise idfk

Perhaps they're just getting the little bits that are left finished off, so that they can suddenly reveal to us a complete task tracker.

• Like 1

I think mostly all things in task list are close to finished but they leave it like that otherwise everyone will start raging because they are not releasing ts yet

Tbh there's always going to be pressure from the community for the Dev's.

As soon as the trackers completed it'll be when will the new website release/why haven't you released the website yet/what's the delay with the website. Then it'll be TS, when will TS release/why haven't you released TS, th tracker says its ready/whats the delay with TS. Then it'll be updates and new modules, so on so forth

Just chill and wait. The Devs were most likely focusing all their attention on the stream and gameplay preview which IMO is much better than seeing an item or two (if we're that lucky) updated on the tracker...

Additionally some issues might be more challenging and take multiple days to resolve and there's simply nothing to update...

45 minutes ago, DeWaldo89 said:

Tbh there's always going to be pressure from the community for the Dev's.

As soon as the trackers completed it'll be when will the new website release/why haven't you released the website yet/what's the delay with the website. Then it'll be TS, when will TS release/why haven't you released TS, th tracker says its ready/whats the delay with TS. Then it'll be updates and new modules, so on so forth

Just chill and wait. The Devs were most likely focusing all their attention on the stream and gameplay preview which IMO is much better than seeing an item or two (if we're that lucky) updated on the tracker...

Additionally some issues might be more challenging and take multiple days to resolve and there's simply nothing to update...

IF that is the case then they are straight up lying.
They said give us time and we will update tracker every weekday.
And we will release the Town Square module when its finished.

If that is the case they just lost all credibility again we should defensively see a update today.
Or they think that now that we have seen Town Square they can just chill for another 3 years?

@Beach_Ball, @Paratus, @Motown ?

Whats going on with the tracker?

Edited by ECorp

52 minutes ago, ECorp said:

IF that is the case then they are straight up lying.
They said give us time and we will update tracker every weekday.
And we will release the Town Square module when its finished.

If that is the case they just lost all credibility again we should defensively see a update today.
Or they think that now that we have seen Town Square they can just chill for another 3 years?

@Beach_Ball, @Paratus, @Motown ?

Whats going on with the tracker?

Honestly dude, chill. This isn't your life, but theirs and you don't get to control their lives. Their hard work and energy have been poured into it and so they decide when they want to update it and when they are working. Also, it's not going to take 3 years because they need to make a living and 3 years of nothing won't help them much. For me, the estimate game release is this summer ( june - aug ) so just calm down mate

5 minutes ago, Jason_Bourne said:

Honestly dude, chill. This isn't your life, but theirs and you don't get to control their lives. Their hard work and energy have been poured into it and so they decide when they want to update it and when they are working. Also, it's not going to take 3 years because they need to make a living and 3 years of nothing won't help them much. For me, the estimate game release is this summer ( june - aug ) so just calm down mate

This year? Are you trolling mate?
Now lets just be clear here am only repeating what the devs said.
Now maybe there is a reason the tracker is not updated they stated they had issues with it before.

Only thing is they can just drop a line telling us way.
Its the same story everytime we (the community) start to speculate, we start to argue and Asylum stays silent.
So way not just ask them like done here and HOPE for a reply?

Thats all we relay can do here because we rarely get a answer, but am stile going to ask.
I honestly don`t see the problem with that.

Just now, ECorp said:

This year? Are you trolling mate?
Now lets just be clear here am only repeating what the devs said.
Now maybe there is a reason the tracker is not updated they stated they had issues with it before.

Only thing is they can just drop a line telling us way.
Its the same story everytime we (the community) start to speculate, we start to argue and Asylum stays silent.
So way not just ask them like done here and HOPE for a reply?

Thats all we relay can do here because we rarely get a answer, but am stile going to ask.
I honestly don`t see the problem with that.

Town Square? Yea xD sure it's coming out this year. You're crazy if you don't think it is lol because their estimated release date was this spring so try to be logical and see the tracker and the stream.

I mean, yea relay it, but be calm about it and don't attack them and create false rumors or exaggerations about them, because that's just rude. You saw how much work they put into ts on the stream, and they are doing their best to role it out.

Just now, Jason_Bourne said:

Town Square? Yea xD sure it's coming out this year. You're crazy if you don't think it is lol because their estimated release date was this spring so try to be logical and see the tracker and the stream.

I mean, yea relay it, but be calm about it and don't attack them and create false rumors or exaggerations about them, because that's just rude. You saw how much work they put into ts on the stream, and they are doing their best to role it out.

ya.... spring of last year XD, go through all the posts from last year about people asking " is it soon" because they kept leading us on with it will be out very soon. this has been a very long cock tease for alot of people.

2 minutes ago, Frostybeans said:

ya.... spring of last year XD, go through all the posts from last year about people asking " is it soon" because they kept leading us on with it will be out very soon. this has been a very long cock tease for alot of people.

Ah, my bad...but I mean now he have like 80% of town square done and a running versions so..

Just now, Jason_Bourne said:

Ah, my bad...but I mean now he have like 80% of town square done and a running versions so..

80% ? shit they went backwards then because im pretty sure the furthest i seen the bar tracker go was 83%...... last year

3 minutes ago, Jason_Bourne said:

Town Square of course it will be out this year. 
Its more or less done.

I am not exaggerating anything read OP then follow the discusion.
I made no claims as i said this always happens we don`t get a proper respons and we start to speculate.

Also not attacking them in any way but stating if it where the fact that,.
they not updating and just holding it back, breaking another promise they lose there credibility.
That they regained yesterday.

3 minutes ago, Frostybeans said:

80% ? shit they went backwards then because im pretty sure the furthest i seen the bar tracker go was 83%...... last year

Visually on the tracker for Town Square, i say its very close to done 

19 minutes ago, Frostybeans said:

TS is way more than 80% done, it’s just that 80% of the remaining tasks are done.  I don’t know why you’re always such a little whiner here, it’s honestly so annoying.  Yesterday we got an amazing livestream reveal of TS, but you’re still here b*tchig like usual.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Cstove said:

TS is way more than 80% done, it’s just that 80% of the remaining tasks are done.  I don’t know why you’re always such a little whiner here, it’s honestly so annoying.  Yesterday we got an amazing livestream reveal of TS, but you’re still here b*tchig like usual.

And? He's talking about no update. They haven't updated in 4 days going on 5. That's a broken promise and I'm here to hold them accountable someone had to or they will continue to delay and break promises and lose players. Don't like it don't read my shit 

Edited by Frostybeans
  • Like 1

I still believe in Asylum. They haven't done anything like this in a long time, and they've been doing so well! Perhaps they didn't do the tracker because of the stream, believing the footage would be enough for us. They might not have waned to update the tracker because they thought the stream would suffice as an update. Of course, that only excuses one of the days. There is only one day, not counting today (We can't count today until it's over) that they've failed to update. They've missed a day before. They're probably trying really hard to finish this up because they're so close! :D