Kraztec

In Town Square.....

What are you looking forward to the most? What kind of jobs are you anxiously awaiting? 

I know, the wait is making our doctors prescribe xanax and other anxiety meds to get us through, but we can benefit eachother as well ;) 

I really am curious, what do you guys look forward to the most in the coming months/weeks?

Me personally, starting my LEO career path, if not a first responder type of path. 

Similar to what I'm planning to pursue shortly in real life, but a little bit more sped up, and more easily constructed I hope lol

I too would say karaoke, if not for my crippling social shyness/possible anxiety.

I personally can't wait to own a little café or start my own designer line! I'm hoping to be able to start a cutesy, pastel theme for furniture, clothing, and other items! Or, just more colorful items in general! I guess I'll decide in the game which is more profitable. I'd probably end up starting a design line, as relying solely on RPers for income wouldn't be very reliable. xD

• Like 1

With so many different careers and jobs, especially the player-owned businesses that will become available, I am looking forward to a few different things when I first start. I'm most likely going to start with any sort of job I can get free of the player-owned businesses and work towards socializing with other people and see where things lead to. Eventually, I do want to get involved with the Detective/Police force but only once the features of those careers are implemented and running stable. I do want to Role-Play in Identity RPG and I think this will be a game where I start that, but also continue to develop as a Role-Player. I really just can't wait for this game's release and gradual patches/updates. :D B|

9 hours ago, Mario_Rosetta said:

With so many different careers and jobs, especially the player-owned businesses that will become available, I am looking forward to a few different things when I first start. I'm most likely going to start with any sort of job I can get free of the player-owned businesses and work towards socializing with other people and see where things lead to. Eventually, I do want to get involved with the Detective/Police force but only once the features of those careers are implemented and running stable. I do want to Role-Play in Identity RPG and I think this will be a game where I start that, but also continue to develop as a Role-Player. I really just can't wait for this game's release and gradual patches/updates. :D B|

Just to let you know, there won’t be jobs in Town Square, TS is just the social module.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Order said:

I too would say karaoke, if not for my crippling social shyness/possible anxiety.

I personally can't wait to own a little café or start my own designer line! I'm hoping to be able to start a cutesy, pastel theme for furniture, clothing, and other items! Or, just more colorful items in general! I guess I'll decide in the game which is more profitable. I'd probably end up starting a design line, as relying solely on RPers for income wouldn't be very reliable. xD

Not sure I'll want my house being that colorful but sounds awesome lol

10 hours ago, Mario_Rosetta said:

Look forward to being a LEO with you one day!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Cstove said:

Just to let you know, there won’t be jobs in Town Square, TS is just the social module.

I can't believe I never thought of that! So we don't have any money in this module? How will we pay for anything?

Just now, Order said:

I can't believe I never thought of that! So we don't have any money in this module? How will we pay for anything?

You will get free money to use!

6 minutes ago, HairyGrenade said:

Ah, OK, thank you! Goodness, I am so dense. I hadn't even thought about jobs not being available. <:D

7 minutes ago, HairyGrenade said:

who let this senior moderator in here?

3 minutes ago, Kraztec said:

who let this senior moderator in here?

I have been released from the dungeon.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HairyGrenade said:

I have been released from the dungeon.

God help us. We're all doomed

לפני 13 דקות, HairyGrenade אמר:

שוחררתי מהצינוק.

Why the tasks of the model have been arrested for 4 days without updating ??

19 minutes ago, yakir77 said:

Why the tasks of the model have been arrested for 4 days without updating ??

•  

Devs have been very busy, getting everything ready for the livestream yesterday.  Hopefully they update it today.

I can't wait for Town Square for the social aspect of things, I'm quite a turtle when it comes to people. lol,,,,,I would love to have the opportunity to sing in the Karaoke Bar....Preferably sing to Evanescence if that's available.  My social anxiety needs work as well,,,, I am a beautiful person inside and out with a lot of potential. Best of yet I'm a great mother with strong morals and love to think outside the box about changing the world for the better of our future,

Also when the full version eventually comes out I would love to get vocal lessons, sell my art of all sorts, creating a new portfolio  (drawings, paintings)  and start a new clothing line, that would be wicked....having people walk around with the clothes I created would be stellar.

I would say Karaoke but I can't sing...At all. If it were allowed, I would probably be arrested for noise pollution ;). I'd like to spend a few hours/days seeing how I can set up my apartment. Maybe get beat in some chess. See if they're showing any Noire Films. Or the old 1940 mickey mouse cartoons.

Edited by Alwynn

1 hour ago, killerkate888 said:

I can't wait for Town Square for the social aspect of things, I'm quite a turtle when it comes to people. lol,,,,,I would love to have the opportunity to sing in the Karaoke Bar....Preferably sing to Evanescence if that's available.  My social anxiety needs work as well,,,, I am a beautiful person inside and out with a lot of potential. Best of yet I'm a great mother with strong morals and love to think outside the box about changing the world for the better of our future,

Also when the full version eventually comes out I would love to get vocal lessons, sell my art of all sorts, creating a new portfolio  (drawings, paintings)  and start a new clothing line, that would be wicked....having people walk around with the clothes I created would be stellar.

Skies the limit! Social awkwardness seems to be a trend in this feed lol

57 minutes ago, Alwynn said:

I would say Karaoke but I can't sing...At all. If it were allowed, I would probably be arrested for noise pollution ;). I'd like to spend a few hours/days seeing how I can set up my apartment. Maybe get beat in some chess. See if they're showing any Noire Films. Or the old 1940 mickey mouse cartoons.

lol the classic films theater will be interesting, black and white films ftw. 

Edited by Kraztec
  • Like 1

Well, in the version where we can do mostly everything I'd like to try selling some artwork (paintings/t-shirts/etc). It really interest me that we saw 3 slots for characters in the last stream. Does that mean we can develop 3 characters depending on our mood for that game?

Also, aren't we going to be very limited on what we can do job-wise in the first module. I was under the impression we'd be decorating the apartments, purchasing items and conversing with each other. There's those board games and maybe some graffiti work. And karaoke. But jobs? Not sure.

2 hours ago, MemphisMan said:

Well, in the version where we can do mostly everything I'd like to try selling some artwork (paintings/t-shirts/etc). It really interest me that we saw 3 slots for characters in the last stream. Does that mean we can develop 3 characters depending on our mood for that game?

Also, aren't we going to be very limited on what we can do job-wise in the first module. I was under the impression we'd be decorating the apartments, purchasing items and conversing with each other. There's those board games and maybe some graffiti work. And karaoke. But jobs? Not sure.

Jobs won't be available in the first module I've heard, and items for decorating will be free to purchase. As for 3 characters, maybe you want to stay criminal on one, rescue on one and LEO on another. Gives you all these possibilities without having to do something like you have to in Arma currently. 

I'll gladly look at your art and clothing down the line for Civ clothing. Pretty sure cops are going to be restricted to their tier(so to speak) clothing. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Kraztec said:

Jobs won't be available in the first module I've heard, and items for decorating will be free to purchase. As for 3 characters, maybe you want to stay criminal on one, rescue on one and LEO on another. Gives you all these possibilities without having to do something like you have to in Arma currently. 

I'll gladly look at your art and clothing down the line for Civ clothing. Pretty sure cops are going to be restricted to their tier(so to speak) clothing. 

Heah, thanks Kraztec! Let me know if you want something specific for a shirt/hat etc.

7 hours ago, MemphisMan said:

Heah, thanks Kraztec! Let me know if you want something specific for a shirt/hat etc.

You know I'll be in touch.

Damien Malik shall utilize "Times Square" as a means towards recruiting members and supporters for "The People's Revolutionary Party".

Jeru Jones shall more than likely surveil the public for potential recruits into a revolutionary guerrilla organization.

Dimitri Tsarnov shall attempt to recruit individuals into "The Left-Hand Mafia".

Aside from character roles, I am anticipating the ability to examine the library, court house, art gallery, and clothing store. Otherwise, producing the party's office within my two-bedroom apartment shall be an interesting aspect of the game.

Edited by DLimit