Sign in to follow this  
Plumis

@HAIRYGRENATE,@Beach_ball, elaborate please.

Another post was locked because of people asking too many questions by @HairyGrenade, without a clear message why it was locked. Honestly, this is getting frustrating and I would like to get some direct answers from the moderators. 

To: @HairyGrenade
I want this post to be public and I would appreciate a clean answer to what i am going to ask you. You locked this topic by leaving this at the bottom; http://www.identityrpg.com/community/topic/12261-youd-think-that-wed-see-more-gameplay/?do=findComment&comment=85588.

Please answer and elaborate.
You said; 
"There's a reason there isn't much gameplay released right now, we've answered this a lot on probably every social media outlet"
Q1: Can you explain the reason why there isnt much gameplay released? 
Q2: Can you provide us with social media posts that justify the reason we do get any gameplay release?

Also, you continued;
",but showing tons of gameplay doesn't get people as excited or pumped as it does when you're shown a little until you get to just experience it yourself."
Q1: When are we going to experience it ourselves? Can you please provide any information? (Year ∥ month ∥ quarter).
Q2: Many people are getting frustrated by no showing interest on informing them. What is your excuse for not updating constantly the DEV Blog? Curretly we get an update each 1-2 months. @John this is for you;p

@HairyGrenade @Beach_Ball we would much appreciated it if you could answer the questions. 

Edited by Plumis

1 minute ago, Plumis said:

Another post was locked because of people asking too many questions by @HairyGrenade, without a clear message why it was locked. Honestly, this is getting frustrating and I would like to get some direct answers from the moderators. 

To: @HairyGrenade
I want this post to be public and I would appreciate a clean answer to what i am going to ask you. You locked this topic by leaving this at the bottom; http://www.identityrpg.com/community/topic/12261-youd-think-that-wed-see-more-gameplay/?do=findComment&comment=85588.

Please answer and elaborate.
You said; 
"There's a reason there isn't much gameplay released right now, we've answered this a lot on probably every social media outlet"
Q1: Can you explain the reason why there isnt much gameplay released? 
Q2: Can you provide us with social media posts that justify the reason we do get any gameplay release?

Also, you continued;
",but showing tons of gameplay doesn't get people as excited or pumped as it does when you're shown a little until you get to just experience it yourself."
Q1: When are we going to experience it ourselves? Can you please provide any information? (Year ∥ month ∥ quarter).
Q2: Many people are getting frustrated by no showing interest on informing them. What is your excuse for not updating constantly the DEV Blog? Curretly we get an update each 1-2 months.

@HairyGrenade @Beach_Ball we would much appreciated it if you could answer the questions. 

The topic was locked due to reports we received of constant arguments among users. I will bring this up with the other mods and see what they think of it. 

For gameplay, when I stated "showing tons of gameplay doesn't get people as excited or pumped"  That was my reasoning as to why we haven't shown much. Getting a colossal amount of footage from the game to watch is great and all, but you know what to expect when the game comes out and aren't amazed or intrigued by anything since you have already witnessed it all. For me to provide us stating this I would have to dig through all the tweets from the official Identity twitter and twitch page, so you'll have to take my word on that since there are hundreds, if not thousands. 

As far as dates go for release, I cannot give anything out and neither can anyone else since we aren't fully up to date on that. The people that truly have an idea of when the TS module will be playable is either Sean (Motown) or John (Paratus) and even they won't give an exact date yet since it's unfortunately fallen through before. You will just need to keep your eye on the task tracker at the bottom of this page as the first module will be released when they are all completed. 

The only person who has control of the dev blogs is John and no one else is updated on it since he tends to do that after work at home. If you have any more questions feel free to ask them here or shoot one of the staff members a message. :)

• Like 3

Its obvious is it not they are tired, frustrated and angry.
Throw that on top of the usual stress, hard work and forwards and backwards.

And you get a person how will rather avoid the situation or become confrontational and\or abusive.
Its been quite clear the mods and dev`s have been more and more aggressive and hostile to questions and there community.
And you can clearly hear there angrer and frustration in there voice when asked about stuff they don`t want to talk about.

Edited by ECorp

1 minute ago, ECorp said:

Its obvious is it not they are tired, frustrated and angry.
Throw that on top of the usual stress, hard work and forwards and backwards.

And you get a person how will rather avoid the situation or become confrontational and\or abusive.
Its been quite clear the mods and dev`s have been more and more aggressive and hostile to questions and there community.
And you can clearly hear it in there angrer and frustration in there voice when asked about stuff they don`t want to talk about.

I'm sorry if you found that aggressive, but I have been gone due to college recently and have just now been getting back into the swing of things. My replies are not meant to come off as disrespectful in any way. 

6 minutes ago, HairyGrenade said:

I'm sorry if you found that aggressive, but I have been gone due to college recently and have just now been getting back into the swing of things. My replies are not meant to come off as disrespectful in any way. 

Not at all i was speaking about Asylum general attitude towards the community not directly about you.
As i feel its been a changing in atmosphere and openness these last couple of months.
A change in the modus operandi sorta speak.

Edited by ECorp
Spelling

10 minutes ago, ECorp said:

Not at all i was speaking about Asylum general attitude towards the community not directly about you.
As i feel its been a changing in atmosphere and openness these last couple of months.
A change in the modus operandi sorta speak.

When have any of the devs talked with a hostile attitude??

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, HairyGrenade said:

The topic was locked due to reports we received of constant arguments among users. I will bring this up with the other mods and see what they think of it. 

For gameplay, when I stated "showing tons of gameplay doesn't get people as excited or pumped"  That was my reasoning as to why we haven't shown much. Getting a colossal amount of footage from the game to watch is great and all, but you know what to expect when the game comes out and aren't amazed or intrigued by anything since you have already witnessed it all. For me to provide us stating this I would have to dig through all the tweets from the official Identity twitter and twitch page, so you'll have to take my word on that since there are hundreds, if not thousands. 

As far as dates go for release, I cannot give anything out and neither can anyone else since we aren't fully up to date on that. The people that truly have an idea of when the TS module will be playable is either Sean (Motown) or John (Paratus) and even they won't give an exact date yet since it's unfortunately fallen through before. You will just need to keep your eye on the task tracker at the bottom of this page as the first module will be released when they are all completed. 

The only person who has control of the dev blogs is John and no one else is updated on it since he tends to do that after work at home. If you have any more questions feel free to ask them here or shoot one of the staff members a message. :)

Thank you for your quick response. Personally my main concern is the dev blog that is not updated, at least weekly. I will tag John on the dev blog question.

25 minutes ago, Cstove said:

When have any of the devs talked with a hostile attitude??

No one has talked about that am just saying i have noticed a attitude change.
On how Asylum engage there community and the manner in how they do it.
(Just take a look at e.g.: Jade in Discord a couple of weeks ago banning\ kicking anyone that was criticizing them for delay.)

The tone is more hostile\ aggressive, that is my experience\ opinion.
And it is to a extent understandable with all the hate they are getting, i think Tuesday (29th May 2018) will be a turning point.

Edited by ECorp

11 hours ago, Plumis said:

Personally my main concern is the dev blog that is not updated, at least weekly. I will tag John on the dev blog question.

There is hardly anything to talk about in a weekly dev blog while when it is monthly, it has more things really. Once the new website is live, every month John will do a Dev Blog still and there will be more information hopefully.