SunDiego

How many members can there be in a gang?

Question

Hello
I wanna ask how much members can there be in one criminal gang. Would it be like infinity? That would make no sence cuz there are 300 people on 1 server and if its only 1 gang well no balance. I think 10-15 member per gang would be good. What do you guys think?

8 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, SunDiego said:

Hello
I wanna ask how much members can there be in one criminal gang. Would it be like infinity? That would make no sence cuz there are 300 people on 1 server and if its only 1 gang well no balance. I think 10-15 member per gang would be good. What do you guys think?

The player count will be between 300 - 500 per server and gang numbers will likely be any amount really but on private servers will likely have an option to restrict it. Not everyone will just go join the same gang, people will/ rather make their own gang to rival others etc.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cstove said:

I don’t think we have a specific number yet.

Then you should overthink this. Police will be outnumbered and it will be easily unbalanced. Restrict it to 10 per gang and there can only be certain amount of gangs on the server. Say like 5 in total. Who ever reaches the reqruiments to create a gang, he is the leady and will have his gang. Now he needs 10 more members. These are the limits i think are ok. 5 gangs per server, 10-15 members.

1 minute ago, SunDiego said:

Then you should overthink this. Police will be outnumbered and it will be easily unbalanced. Restrict it to 10 per gang and there can only be certain amount of gangs on the server. Say like 5 in total. Who ever reaches the reqruiments to create a gang, he is the leady and will have his gang. Now he needs 10 more members. These are the limits i think are ok. 5 gangs per server, 10-15 members.

No. No limitations like this. There could be 100 gangs one server, but the probability of that happening is low.  There are so many things to do in Identity, being in a gang is a small portion of it.  I don’t think you realize that there is a good balance in what people want to be in Identity.  Identitys twitter page had a poll a while back that was pretty evenly split 3 ways between ; criminal, civilian, and police.  

2 minutes ago, Cstove said:

No. No limitations like this. There could be 100 gangs one server, but the probability of that happening is low.  There are so many things to do in Identity, being in a gang is a small portion of it.  I don’t think you realize that there is a good balance in what people want to be in Identity.  Identitys twitter page had a poll a while back that was pretty evenly split 3 ways between ; criminal, civilian, and police.  

It´s still beter to have restrictions right from the beginning. Later on they will roll into gangs when they see how they get killed everytime from massive group of criminals while they work their ass off. I have roleplay experience from san andreas multiplayer real life servers back then. I know what iam talking about so.

I mean i could care less since iam the owner of Yakuza, but i want it to be balanced, as real as possible. Also cops going to lose hard with that many gangs.

Edited by SunDiego

Just now, SunDiego said:

It´s still beter to have restrictions right from the beginning. Later on they will roll into gangs when they see how they get killed everytime from massive group of criminals while they work their ass off. I have roleplay experience from san andreas multiplayer real life servers back then. I know what iam talking about so.

Yea we’ll this isn’t San Andreas multiplayer bud...

Just now, Cstove said:

Yea we’ll this isn’t San Andreas multiplayer bud...

Well do it like you thinks its right but later dont say "Sun Diego had it right" :).

3 minutes ago, SunDiego said:

Well do it like you thinks its right but later dont say "Sun Diego had it right" :).

I’m not doing anything, I’m just telling you how it is.

• ver.1.22474487139 1