BlueJ

SoarRP [Hardcore RP] [Serious] [WHITELISTED]

1XU2hR6.png

*Disclaimer: Not enough information is known for more information*

Introduction:

Hello, my name is JT or BlueJ, I am the President of SoarRP. I have been with the Identity community for about two months and am looking into starting my own Hardcore-Realistic RP. You must be 15 years old, or older and have experience with the community, and roleplaying. More information is below about how you can become part of the community, what it takes, and our government careers.

Government Careers:
- Police [In-Development]:

Rank Structure:

e0ZVil6.png

Explanation:

The police is a complex system composed of nine ranks that you have the potential to climb up on! Cadet is required to go through training before a Police Officer. When you have been on the force long enough, and have served your duty, it is the Chief's pleasure of ranking you up to Master Police. You earn to get promoted. Each job does have a salary depending on hours, and what rank you are. Good luck Cadet!
Sub-Divisions:

As a police officer, you are opened to many opportunities such as K9, Swat, Traffic Unit, CID. In order to join one, you need to be a Sergeant+ and contact the Chief of Police to see if you are qualified! 

- Fire Dept.

Ranks [Rank/#Open Positions]:

Fire Chief (1)

Assistant Chief (1)

Captain (1)

Lieutenant (3)

Firefighter (5)

Volunteer Fire (N/A)

Explanation:

The Fire Department has 13 open, full time jobs. You can start out as a volunteer from your off time at work! Or you can go through harsh training to make you a better person! What are you doing? Go get your boots on!
- Medical

Ranks [Rank/#Open Positions]:

Paramedic (3)
Advanced EMT (3)
EMT (4)

EMT-Basic (4)

Explanation:
The First Responder medical field is a system of trained professionals. They take on task of responding to the ill or the wounded. The job is stressful, and can lead to a tragic death. Become a Medical Responder and save the wounded.

- Politics:

Positions [Position/#Open Positions]:

Governor (1)

Explanation:
The Governor will set the default state laws for the server/city! Governor political position must be voted upon by citizens!
- Executive [Staff]:
Staff Ranks [Position/#Open Positions]:

CEO (0)
Head Administrator (1)
Administrator (2)
Founder (N/A)
Explanation:

The Founder's position is not a true staff position, it basically means that you supported our server early on, and you get bonuses for doing that! You can become a founder by donating or contributing greatly to the community early on. The Staff's job is to protect the server from trollers, or hackers. They also help Citizens out by eliminating the people not trying in our Hardcore RP. If someone is bothering you, that is against the rules, contact an administrator, they will get the job done. Co-Founder is the CEO's second hand man in making big server wide decisions, also working with other staff members in making the community better! 

- Citizen:

Opportunities [Position]:
Farmer
Business Owner
Worker (Casual Citizen)
Criminal

Explanation:
It is your choice in what you do! You have no limit in being citizen, but watch out, the law will stop you if your a criminal. The RP possibilities are endless on this server. Want to be a meth dealer? Want to be an upper class citizen with a rapid growing business? Or do you want to be a Farmer, who works the fields in hope of becoming rich? As a citizen you will be able to vote for who you want in our SoarRP government, you break the law and you don't make the law.

Join the Community!

To be involved in the community, reply that you want to join. If we get enough support and feedback, we will kick off this amazing server! We are not currently hiring for positions until enough support is given that we start our very own discord server.

Our Plan:

Getting a discord server up and running is our number one priority, if we have enough support for this server!
Getting a forums up for questions and applications will be later in the future, with a bigger community.

A server up and running as soon as possible will be great!

Server Location [US EAST]

Updates/News:

A community forums will be up soon for temporary usage and some, applications.

*This is a temporary plan for a massive server that will come in the future. If you wish to support this idea, feel free to leave a comment that you want this server to be a thing! Sorry if any misspelled words occur. Thank you...*

Edited by BlueJ
5/28: Police rank structure

Seems nice, but isn't the whole idea of having a president means you have to vote for them otherwise it sounds like you have a dictator.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jason_Bourne said:

Seems nice, but isn't the whole idea of having a president means you have to vote for them otherwise it sounds like you have a dictator.

Thank you for that! I will be changing that very soon! I will most likely just remove President, Vice President and Community developer and add them as staff positions.

3 minutes ago, BlueJ said:

Thank you for that! I will be changing that very soon! I will most likely just remove President, Vice President and Community developer and add them as staff positions.

Yep Np, and just a heads up, vex means to annoy or irritate so I'm not sure if you made it to be like that or you didn't know what it meant. That's all. Good Luck!

6 minutes ago, Jason_Bourne said:

Yep Np, and just a heads up, vex means to annoy or irritate so I'm not sure if you made it to be like that or you didn't know what it meant. That's all. Good Luck!

Ok I kind of just caught up thinking of a name so. Thank you, any name suggestions?

5 minutes ago, BlueJ said:

Ok I kind of just caught up thinking of a name so. Thank you, any name suggestions?

SoarRP, IntensityRP, SurgeRP, EliteRP, SwankRP 

22 minutes ago, Jason_Bourne said:

SoarRP, IntensityRP, SurgeRP, EliteRP, SwankRP 

SoarRP sounds great, thank you for all the feedback!

14 minutes ago, BlueJ said:

SoarRP sounds great, thank you for all the feedback!

Yea man, no problem!

Hey there @BlueJ Welcome to the community. 

This is very nicely detailed but I have a few friendly critics/ suggestions.

Firstly I would like to ask a simple question.

1. What police rank will it be that you then can qualify to be a "Detective, S.W.A.T, DEA" position?

Now Fire Department.

1. Fire Department and the EMS is separate things and not together..... It is not how most american states have it, it is like England; separated and so will be 2 different departments.

2. For the Fire Dept., EMS Dept, and Police. There will not be a "Salary" for Public Official servers or Private community servers.

Now Politics...

1. I know you want it totally under control but the point of politics is to allow players to create their party themselves and not just have 1 singular party be in power as that is no fun / dictatorship especially putting stuff like it as "Staff Only".... You should not try dictate how political things are run. (Just my opinion really) as their will be a ballot where people can vote for candidates to become Governor.

Now Citizens......

You have no power as admin to stop players really doing what they want. They have their choice and if they want to do that then if you want realistic RP then dictating them is going to make you lose players as "In Real Life" you choose who you want to be and not someone else. It is the players choice. You trying to force something on them because you want things equal will not make the server fun for the players. (Just my Opinion again)

and Finally;

Private Servers won't come until the full game release, which is Unknown yet.

Good Luck and hope this helps you improve on somethings!

Kind Regards,

LuckyDuck

• Like 2

Just now, LuckyDuck said:

You have no power as admin to stop players really doing what they want. 

Adminstators are there to help and engage others in the roleplay, instead of them sitting around waiting for something to happen. Admins can ban players that are not taking RP seriously, example, trolling the server by blowing everything up, serious stuff. It is fine if a player wants to kill people, just do it within reason.

3 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

1. What police rank will it be that you then can qualify to be a "Detective, S.W.A.T, DEA" position?

As for sub-division units, we are looking into what most of the US has for that. I know in some cities, you have to be a sergeant before even taking the training. And some where if your educated in that unit, we will train you and you are good. But it will most likely be that you have to be a SGT before qualifying for those positions. We don't want everyone going to the coolest sub-division because everyone is going to it.

6 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

1. Fire Department and the EMS is separate things and not together..... It is not how most american states have it, it is like England; separated and so will be 2 different departments.

2. For the Fire Dept., EMS Dept, and Police. There will not be a "Salary" for Public Official servers or Private community servers.

I do not have much experience with the Fire Department, but from an article, I did see Fire/EMT as a rank assuming that there pretty much in the same position, thank you though, I will be switching that around soon. As for the Fire Dept, EMS and Police. I was unaware that would be no Salary for jobs, I do understand though, it would be a complex system to add.

9 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

1. I know you want it totally under control but the point of politics is to allow players to create their party themselves and not just have 1 singular party be in power as that is no fun / dictatorship especially putting stuff like it as "Staff Only".... You should not try dictate how political things are run. (Just my opinion really) as their will be a ballot where people can vote for candidates to become Governor.

So Staff positions I will be switching around a lot. As for now, players can elect people for those political positions. I believe I mentioned something like this in the explanation, but issues are brought to staff, and or Representative. The bill is proposed by citizens, the new rule/law bill will be debated and later voted upon by each Rep. And then later established or not to the server. But the staff position don't deal with the rule/law making, they pretty much just overview to make sure nothing is going wrong, and if so to fix it and make things flowing. Staff also create the rule, so if Reps passed a rule or law saying example, "No person shall go under 10 mph", the Staff would establish the law into the server. Staff are elected by the CEO of the server (me) and my Vice President about electing for staff positions such as developers, who make and create the server. Everything balances out, the citizens make the law, it gets passed or not, then the staff establish the bill. I could call them "Executives" for staff members, lol.

Thank you for all of the feedback, much appreciated! 

8 minutes ago, BlueJ said:

Adminstators are there to help and engage others in the roleplay, instead of them sitting around waiting for something to happen. Admins can ban players that are not taking RP seriously, example, trolling the server by blowing everything up, serious stuff. It is fine if a player wants to kill people, just do it within reason.

The comment you replied to was because of the statement in red.... (If there are to many of one citizen, we may have to split you up for RP purposes.

24 minutes ago, BlueJ said:

I do not have much experience with the Fire Department, but from an article, I did see Fire/EMT as a rank assuming that there pretty much in the same position, thank you though, I will be switching that around soon. As for the Fire Dept, EMS and Police. I was unaware that would be no Salary for jobs, I do understand though, it would be a complex system to add.

The way it will work is that you must do things as a cop to be paid, careers are not paid like every 10 min with "x amount of money". It is on what you do. Your actions = pay.

26 minutes ago, BlueJ said:

As for sub-division units, we are looking into what most of the US has for that. I know in some cities, you have to be a sergeant before even taking the training. And some where if your educated in that unit, we will train you and you are good. But it will most likely be that you have to be a SGT before qualifying for those positions. We don't want everyone going to the coolest sub-division because everyone is going to it.

Players cannot drive the s.w.a.t. van, they also cannot be s.w.a.t. without something like a bank robbery going on. You cannot be s.w.a.t. all the time and only when tasked for it.

29 minutes ago, BlueJ said:

So Staff positions I will be switching around a lot. As for now, players can elect people for those political positions. I believe I mentioned something like this in the explanation, but issues are brought to staff, and or Representative. The bill is proposed by citizens, the new rule/law bill will be debated and later voted upon by each Rep. And then later established or not to the server. But the staff position don't deal with the rule/law making, they pretty much just overview to make sure nothing is going wrong, and if so to fix it and make things flowing. Staff also create the rule, so if Reps passed a rule or law saying example, "No person shall go under 10 mph", the Staff would establish the law into the server. Staff are elected by the CEO of the server (me) and my Vice President about electing for staff positions such as developers, who make and create the server. Everything balances out, the citizens make the law, it gets passed or not, then the staff establish the bill. I could call them "Executives" for staff members, lol.

I didn't mean that and that isn't totally how it will work.

The Governor chooses which laws he wants, (You can state default laws and server rules on what can be done" but the citizens only vote for a governor and so far as we know, there are no other positions that players can vote on..... 

Something I also forgot is that, "Developers" of what? you can't develop things, you won't be able to mod the game; as of yet modding is undecided and the decision to add modding won't come until Several(5) years after the full game release.So really the only thing the developers will be for is your forum really or other game servers not any Identity servers until the far future. You will have a Control Panel to customise the server but really it will be the same stuff as all the other private servers options.

• Like 1

Two suggestions/questions:
Master officer sounds silly, try senior officer
If you make it so you have to be Sergeant and higher to become SWAT or K9, etc.. then you wont have many people in those positions which you will need multiple of if you are taking it like real life then technically the 3 highest ranks are only in the office and wont be on the field so then technically you would only have like 11 people in sub divisions.... so that doesn't really make sense.

Edited by Narc
  • Like 1

On 26/05/2018 at 8:34 PM, LuckyDuck said:

The Governor chooses which laws he wants, (You can state default laws and server rules on what can be done" but the citizens only vote for a governor and so far as we know, there are no other positions that players can vote on..... 

Ok thank you, I will be constantly switching stuff around, especially staff and politics. I do not know about a lot of stuff about Identity yet, so thank you. 

The comment you replied to was because of the statement in red.... (If there are to many of one citizen, we may have to split you up for RP purposes.

On 26/05/2018 at 7:57 PM, BlueJ said:

Oh yes, thank you for that. I didn't really understand, but I will be switching that.

The way it will work is that you must do things as a cop to be paid, careers are not paid like every 10 min with "x amount of money". It is on what you do. Your actions = pay.

Ah, I do remember hearing that on twitch, yes.

Players cannot drive the s.w.a.t. van, they also cannot be s.w.a.t. without something like a bank robbery going on. You cannot be s.w.a.t. all the time and only when tasked for it.

For now, I am clueless about sub-divisions. I have SWAT members driving as Sergeants, and when needed, go to station and drive SWAT vehicles and respond to major scenes.

Something I also forgot is that, "Developers" of what? you can't develop things, you won't be able to mod the game; as of yet modding is undecided and the decision to add modding won't come until Several(5) years after the full game release.So really the only thing the developers will be for is your forum really or other game servers not any Identity servers until the far future. You will have a Control Panel to customise the server but really it will be the same stuff as all the other private servers options.

I did not think of that, I was always use to FiveM where, you have to develop the server. I will be removing that.

Thank you again for you suggestions and feedback!

5 hours ago, Narc said:

Master officer sounds silly, try senior officer

Yeah that does kind of sound silly, thanks.

5 hours ago, Narc said:

If you make it so you have to be Sergeant and higher to become SWAT or K9, etc.. then you wont have many people in those positions which you will need multiple of if you are taking it like real life then technically the 3 highest ranks are only in the office and wont be on the field so then technically you would only have like 11 people in sub divisions.... so that doesn't really make sense.

Sub-divisions are not fully made out yet. All of the ranks listed are for patrol only. I will be adding a sub-division section soon. There will be plenty of sub-division opportunities for players. If you want to become a officer, you will first have to pass the application to join the department. From there you can choose to go to Patrol Division, Support/Communication Center or CID. Each lead to different career paths. CID will lead to Investigations Berau or Special Operations like, Gang Unit, SWAT etc. All three categories brach off. I am in the process of making a branch chart and posting that. 

Thank you for the suggestions and feedback, much appreciated! 

1 hour ago, BlueJ said:

For now, I am clueless about sub-divisions. I have SWAT members driving as Sergeants, and when needed, go to station and drive SWAT vehicles and respond to major scenes.

You replied with the thing which i just said would not happen.... "S.W.A.T. trucks cannot be driven.... The system is that when there is a bank robbery or something similar of crime level, a s.w.a.t. truck will spawn at the scene, "police Officers" who are near the scene will be dispatched to the location and if "qualified" then can put the s.w.a.t. gear on. Once the bank robbery is over, you will not get to keep the gear you got as s.w.a.t. 

9 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

You replied with the thing which i just said would not happen.... "S.W.A.T. trucks cannot be driven.... The system is that when there is a bank robbery or something similar of crime level, a s.w.a.t. truck will spawn at the scene, "police Officers" who are near the scene will be dispatched to the location and if "qualified" then can put the s.w.a.t. gear on. Once the bank robbery is over, you will not get to keep the gear you got as s.w.a.t. 

Ok thank you for clarifying 

• Like 1

looking forward to this server i try my best to get in swat

will this server have it own forums because on arma 3 rp server they have thair own??

On 7/1/2018 at 11:00 AM, mika said:

looking forward to this server i try my best to get in swat

will this server have it own forums because on arma 3 rp server they have thair own??

Yes, I am working slowly on a new forums, not currently a priority for me. Also looking to get a website management team up, aswell as application staff, looking forward to it. But I do not feel the need to pay extra money for something that hasn't released or isn't really a 'thing' yet.

Please: If you are interested at all in making this server into a reality, please reply so. I need to know if I want to spend money on forums so people can apply and grow our community from there. 

Thanks,

On 7/15/2018 at 12:50 AM, WilsonPlays said:

@BlueJ

Will be nice to see another community come up. Need any help just ask

Thanks

Thank you, will do.

12 hours ago, ZachLaVine said:

Would love to be a police officer on the server

Thanks, taken into consideration.

I am coming from secondlife, have been a part of roleplay communities for a while. i would love to be part of a community in identity and this one sounds like it could be nice

18 hours ago, Aaronmcco said:

I am coming from secondlife, have been a part of roleplay communities for a while. i would love to be part of a community in identity and this one sounds like it could be nice

Thank you, taken into consideration!