ArtieCity

Hello from Texas

Hey everyone! I happened to stumble upon this gem while looking for a different RP game and man am I glad I did.

Let me just say everything about this game makes for the perfect RP game and I'm so siked for the launch I guess you can call me lucky since most of you have been waiting for years and I legit stumbled upon it not too far from the beta release! This is going to be epicccc.

Welcome to the community! Some links below will provide you with some more information! :)

Welcome to the community can't wait to see you ingame :)

Edited by Killerbotawsome
Applying more information

Been waiting for 2 years, and yeah you're lucky. They delayed the launch from early 2017 to late 2017. Now it's early 2018 and they made it clear it was coming out April 23.. never happened. Wondering if I'll ever play it rather than hoping

• Like 1

I'm in the same boat been waiting since the beginning with constant let downs. They said over a month ago after the March release was delayed that it was defo only a short delay which made you think a week or 2 and here we are nearly 5 weeks later and not much has changed. 

Still I'm hopeful.

On 26/05/2018 at 3:59 AM, ArtieCity said:

Hey everyone! I happened to stumble upon this gem while looking for a different RP game and man am I glad I did.

Let me just say everything about this game makes for the perfect RP game and I'm so siked for the launch I guess you can call me lucky since most of you have been waiting for years and I legit stumbled upon it not too far from the beta release! This is going to be epicccc.

Welcome to the forums Artie!