alonman1

12 Tasks left!

12 Tasks left guys,  6 in testing, 5 are in progress and 1 is new, in my opinion they will end to test the 6 tasks in the next week, they will test the 5 tasks that are now in progress and they will start the new task, I will give to this process a week and hopefully the Town Square Module will come in 5-6 June.

What do you think guys ?

10 hours ago, alonman1 said:

12 Tasks left guys,  6 in testing, 5 are in progress and 1 is new, in my opinion they will end to test the 6 tasks in the next week, they will test the 5 tasks that are now in progress and they will start the new task, I will give to this process a week and hopefully the Town Square Module will come in 5-6 June.

What do you think guys ?

All you are doing is speculating. It means nothing because you have no inside info on their progression. How do you know what the issues are with the tasks left to do? Some might take a lot of work to correct. What happens if they add more? It's insane people just put a date on it. It's just speculation.

15 hours ago, Worldraider said:

All you are doing is speculating. It means nothing because you have no inside info on their progression. How do you know what the issues are with the tasks left to do? Some might take a lot of work to correct. What happens if they add more? It's insane people just put a date on it. It's just speculation.

Why not to be Positive?

3 hours ago, alonman1 said:

Why not to be Positive?

We’re all anxious for TS.

8 hours ago, alonman1 said:

Why not to be Positive?

Because there is a difference with being positive and speculation.

2 hours ago, Worldraider said:

Because there is a difference with being positive and speculation.

I mean that you are coming here and attacking my opinion, I asked something different, I didn't ask you to attack about what I have to say, if you don't have nothing to say about  this topic so simply don't say it.

6 minutes ago, alonman1 said:

I mean that you are coming here and attacking my opinion, I asked something different, I didn't ask you to attack about what I have to say, if you don't have nothing to say about  this topic so simply don't say it.

You asked 'what do you think guys?'

I responded to your topic with:

Just because its not what you want to hear and  not of the same opinion as yours,  it doesnt mean I am attacking you. The fact is as of now there are no set dates for any release because until Asylum tell us then we have nothing to go by. The tracker shows they are not finished so until that happens how can you even speculate putting a date on it. 

You created a topic with your opinions and made up dates, you asked others what we think, so I told you my opinion, I hardly call it attacking you.

• Like 1

I'm proud of the developers! They're doing a lot of work. We'll probably see the TS module sometime next week,  or in the beginning of the week after! :D

Just now, Order said:

I'm proud of the developers! They're doing a lot of work. We'll probably see the TS module sometime next week,  or in the beginning of the week after! :D

Idk about that, because still takes up to a week for steam approval.

@Cstove ts or the other 2 mods not gonna be on steam. when the full game come out that's what gonna be on steam @Cstove

Edited by bgjfox

7 minutes ago, bgjfox said:

@Cstove ts or the other 2 mods not gonna be on steam. when the full game come out that's what gonna be on steam @Cstove

Nope, you’re wrong.  TS will be downloaded via steam, pledgers will receive a steam key.

Don’t @ me if you don’t know stuff. You’ve been on the forums for less than a week, I’ve been on here for nearly 2 years.

Just now, bgjfox said:

@Cstove that's not what the devs said

It is though.. in the Identity discord you can even see some of the devs playing and is says there on steam playing Identity: Town Square Module. 

Just now, bgjfox said:

time would tell and we'll see who was right

No I’m right, anyone else who sees this knows I’m right, when TS is out you will get a steam key to play, because TS will never on steam. However you can not buy it off steam until full release of game.

I thought we had to wait on the new website to come out

The new website just adds new ways to pay, allows you to buy individual items, but will also increase the prices of pledge packs.

Yes, TownSquare, so far as we know and what they have said, will be released as Steam Keys. :3 CSTOVE is right.

3 hours ago, Cstove said:

Idk about that, because still takes up to a week for steam approval.

I apologize; that's what I meant. The tasks should be done this week, and then next week it'll be approved by our buddies at Steam. :)

• Like 1

OKAY! Quick run-up from the LIVE STREAM THEY ARE HOSTING RIGHT NOW (https://www.twitch.tv/identityrpg) - Module 1 (aka Town Square) is the one that took the longest as it has foundation features on it. After it, the guns stuff - will be MUCH quicker and will allow weapon control mechanics and testings in public. Third module - not too sure about it. About the task list - 4 days without any update so I guess they will update it after the stream OR someone's doing it during the stream.

On 5/26/2018 at 9:21 PM, Cstove said:

We’re all anxious for TS.

We was very anxious till we found out its just going to be a chatroom setting  like imvu  we can visit friends and basically chat play checkers or chess but unable to start police Academy or do any jobs hope the next couple modules don' take 3 more years.

• ver.1.22474487139 1