SunDiego

How this game will surpase even GTA

The only thing why GTA has such a hype even today is that its the only real life open world simulation game out there which is done good. If Identity will release with all its content, it will beat GTA in 1 week. Believe me. Rockstar will shit there pants if they hear of Identity. The future is ours!

• Like 1

I don’t think comparing GTA and Identity is a good comparison.  GTA is more of a sandbox open world for going around killing people and blowing shit up.  Where identity focuses way more on player v player interactions and RP.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cstove said:

I don’t think comparing GTA and Identity is a good comparison.  GTA is more of a sandbox open world for going around killing people and blowing shit up.  Where identity focuses way more on player v player interactions and RP.

Buth are trying to achieve the same in a way (real life simulation), but Identity has done this better.

• Like 1

Just now, SunDiego said:

Buth are trying to achieve the same in a way (real life simulation), but Identity has done this better.

GTA does not simulate real life, everyone drives around in tanks and armored vehicles, while they carry 20+ guns. 

• Like 1

Just now, Cstove said:

GTA does not simulate real life, everyone drives around in tanks and armored vehicles, while they carry 20+ guns. 

Thats why i said Identity has done it better and GTA failed to do so.

2 hours ago, SunDiego said:

They didn’t fail, they weren’t tryin for a real life sim.

3 hours ago, SunDiego said:

GTA is not a life simulator or even near to it really. It is more about the PVP than it is interactions. It's not a Real RPG. Just one of those games which game devs call a RPG. (My Opinion) like I agree with @Cstove

• Like 2

I also dont think they are the same. I dont think Rockstar where ever trying to simulate real life in the way Indentity is trying to do.

21 hours ago, SunDiego said:

Oh yes, and please remind me where did you seen that? On concept arts? Or "gameplay video"?

I hope we don't see any game play video ever, for the same reason I don't watch movie trailers. I want to discover everything live. The task list leading up to TS is almost finished, relax and let the dev's do their thing.

• Like 1

Really interesting question tbh. I've asked myself and others this as well. I think identity is more built up around roleplaying meanwhile gta is always more about killing and their storyline.

Edited by demkallarmigmos

We can compare identity with Fivem RP. The most people who play Fivem RP will leave and gonna play identity. i think this will happen, Fivem dont have much things than identity and Fivem RP have modded servers, so identity is a game not mods who work together. 

On 5/25/2018 at 5:01 PM, SunDiego said:

but Identity has done this better.

That I would not dear to say.

On 25/05/2018 at 4:01 PM, SunDiego said:

but Identity has done this better.

How can you possibly say Identity has done anything better than GTA when we've only seen 1 minute of gameplay and haven't yet been able to play the game?