Sign in to follow this  
TimeLessHD

age limit for Identity??

To answer your question, no, there isn't an age limit. The team is expecting way more 18+ members that kids, but it is really up to the parents to decide. Keep in mind that this game contains no nudity or inappropriate content in that matter, and the only thing to fear in making the decision is the optional drugs, guns, fights, cursing (by human players), and possible in-game death.

In my personal opinion, I don't think there should be an age rating. Identity should be for everyone, including some children, except for the annoying ones (they would be weeded out by moderation). My little brother doesn't even use the mic whilst playing DarkRP, afraid of facing persecution and not being treated like a normal player, even though he isn't a stereotypical "squeaker". He also enjoys Arma 3, too.

Edited by subway244

I personally feel like there needs to be an age limit don't want kids younger than 16 maybe running around and screaming and being annoying in general :(

• Like 1

Well, as I saw somewhere, the devs dont want the age to be a limit for what you can do in-game, as age dont define what you're able to do in game :) I do however see your point, but keep in mind, not all 16 year olds are immature :) Immature people, who only want to ruin the game experience is to be found in every age-level. Old as young :)

Edited by Immoxb

6 minutes ago, Immoxb said:

Well, as I saw somewhere, the devs dont want the age to be a limit for what you can do in-game, as age dont define what you're able to do in game :) I do however see your point, but keep in mind, not all 16 year olds are immature :) Immature people, who only want to ruin the game experience is to be found in every age-level. Old as young :)

wdym not all are "immature" were u trying to say they are more mature cause maturity comes with age and experiences and usually 16 -18 yr olds are mature

What I'm saying is, age does not define maturity Age does not equal maturity. Life experience does, and life experience can come in any age. 10, 15, 30..Anything.  Which is why I belive there shouldnt be an age limit and which is why I think there isnt any :)