Question

Hello Just a quick one was reading few things wanted to have as much info as i could and am a little stuck on the stress system so basically 

"

Stress System:

The Stress System is the games anti-RDM (random deathmatch = randomly killing people for no reason) system. What happens is everyone has a stress level, and if you stress is low, you take less damage, and high, you take normal damage. When you pull out a gun, you instantly get high stress, and when one is aimed at you or you are near a fight, your stress will slowly rise. This helps you to fight back and try and get the advantage on a gunman by using the stress system to your advantage.

"

Ok so  the "When you pull out a gun, you instantly get high stress, and when one is aimed at you or you are near a fight, your stress will slowly rise

basically  my question is can Player X  trigger a RP fight wait for Player A  to draw first, activating the instant high stress so Player X  may swiftly K.O Player A and loot Up?

Also in this case what would happen? who can prove what in RP court? does player X still get some time for the K.O? or is everything alright and ppl just gotta play smart about when to draw and when to stay holstered ? Let me know need info on that!

Please excuse my wording wasn't sure how else to ask this just sharing my thoughts 

Thank You

-Bill G

2 answers to this question

15 hours ago, AlconSystain said:

basically  my question is can Player X  trigger a RP fight wait for Player A  to draw first, activating the instant high stress so Player X  may swiftly K.O Player A and loot Up?

Also in this case what would happen? who can prove what in RP court? does player X still get some time for the K.O? or is everything alright and ppl just gotta play smart about when to draw and when to stay holstered ? Let me know need info on that!

Please excuse my wording wasn't sure how else to ask this just sharing my thoughts 

Thank You

-Bill G

Well theoretically, you could create a reaction for the player to pull out his gun on you but there is no mechanic and is really down to the opposed player. This sort of thing cannot be predicted because every player is different.... "No human is the same" 

For the court, you have to be arrested and the only way you can be arrested is if you have committed a crime. You need to argue your way out or get a good lawyer to argue your case for you.

Hope this helps a bit.

• ver.1.22474487139 1