TPlays

Progress we would like?

So I just read a post from the moderator Lucky Duck and he said the new website should be released hopefully by next week. Along with the website we should get some gameplay for the TS module. What do you guys think about this news?

Just now, MatthewLittleBoy said:

trust me if you're new, the website wont come out next week.

mark my words.

Not new. I am hearing multiple sources say this. Everything on Asylums side is done. All they need now is payments or something.

@ TPlaysYeah so say. All they needed was payments for weeks now.that's old

Till everything green ts mod not suppose to come(drop)

I don't know what to think

7 hours ago, TPlays said:

So I just read a post from the moderator Lucky Duck and he said the new website should be released hopefully by next week. Along with the website we should get some gameplay for the TS module. What do you guys think about this news?

That is my opinion that I am hopeful for it to come next week.

• ver.1.22474487139 1

3 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

That is my opinion that I am hopeful for it to come next week.

Cool

If it's just an opinion/speculation, then you can't put any weight to it. xD But we can hope. I really would like to see some gameplay of the module as well!

Past history suggests that any estimations of when things will be done will not be correct.

Even the most ardent supporters of the development team can't deny that there has been a lack of accuracy in forecasting the completion dates of tasks.  Therefore what I think about the news is that it is wishful thinking and that I will believe it when I see it.  I will be very happy to see it.

Don't confuse criticism for one aspect of Identity RPG's development  (the forecasting of completion dates) for a more broad criticism.  Like so many other things in life, it's not an "all or nothing" situation.

• Like 1