JoeyDawson

How do you feel about this?

Just wanted to post this funny picture regarding the new website:

eefda1543849692dae93e9e7d1dcab1a.png

April 24th and now it's May 23rd.

These falls promises should just be avoided.

(Note - I have nothing against Beach_Ball, he is a super nice guy)

Edited by JoeyDawson

20 minutes ago, JoeyDawson said:

These falls promises should just be avoided.

1. It was supposed to release then

2. it was delayed because the CC Company never got back to them after john multiple times each day was emailing and calling them, which everything got no response. They finally got a reply after weeks of waiting on them.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

1. It was supposed to release then

2. it was delayed because the CC Company never got back to them after john multiple times each day was emailing and calling them, which everything got no response. They finally got a reply after weeks of waiting on them.

I understand how they were waiting for the CC company to get back to them, but you would think after waiting for multiple weeks they’d find a new company to do business with.  Because obviously this CC was too busy to handle Them and didn’t value their business much if it takes them nearly a month.

1 hour ago, Cstove said:

I understand how they were waiting for the CC company to get back to them, but you would think after waiting for multiple weeks they’d find a new company to do business with.  Because obviously this CC was too busy to handle Them and didn’t value their business much if it takes them nearly a month.

Yes, indeed it would have probably been quicker in theory but because work was done with a test account with that CC company, it was faster waiting for a response instead of Liam having to do all that work again for a different company.