LionKingGamer

My Mistake

Okay so recently ive seen people judge me just because of my age. So what everyone can play games and everyone has the right to play them i dont think it should be allowed that i am treated difrently just because im 12 like wtf. Its like treating a 70 year saying that he is to old and cant play. Like people you should be happy that diffrent age groups are playing this game as it will make it more diverse. This is a roleplay game allow it to be more intresting in life you wont see 14 year olds doing police work and you see how it would be so next time when you comment something just because their young think again cause i might be 12 but that doesnt change anything 

Edited by LionKingGamer
  • Like 1

1. Some people want realism in the game and "Squeakers break emersion"

2. While online interaction isn't rated by ESRB the devs are designing the game to be very mature.

3. Don't complain about people judging you. People are going to judge you for everything. If you want them to think you are mature: act mature.

• Like 4

I didnt judge, i pretty much said people will judge and not saying you cant roleplay but really the devs are making the game a higher age. Obviously that never stops younger aged kids from buying the 18+ games, but still the judging is a part of life. Like a lot of old people judge every teenager to be rude, and a part of crime.  Also at the same time not all old people think that but thats a part of life, everyones different and well you will at some point find that people will tell you something you dont like. I dont care that your 12 its that maybe your age group gives a bad impression and well that also why others will just put you in that same group. Dont take it personally but it will happen a lot. Just dont react and just show them your not a part of that group.

Well James i agree with you people its just i dont understand and if people will think im gonna be a squeaker or you think im not mature then wait until the game comes and see how i roleplay okay? Also this game might be 18+ plus but that doesnt mean i cant play it. For example your saying 15 and 16 year olds wont play cause its 18+. I am mature and it will just take time for you to realise. I understand you  guys hate people like me so i might as well go a bit quieter...... :( 

People aren't taking away your right to play. Of course you can play. It's is just, to most, previous experience on life servers and games people tend to stay away from younger people. My experience with young people have been horrible on life serves, but that is not directed at you. All you have to do is show people that you are capable of RPing properly and to a professional standard. 

I would enjoy interacting with you on the servers. You just have to show those that are serious about RP that you are too.

Sure thing

Also i hate people who cant rp and they squeak a lot so those kind of people wont be getting sales for my phones in  my phone shop

Edited by LionKingGamer
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, LionKingGamer said:

Also i hate people who cant rp and they squeak a lot so those kind of people wont be getting sales for my phones in  my phone shop

No offense (and I watched your video) but you are also high pitched. Generally, I hate British Squeakers but yours isn't as high. So, guess you won't be dealing yourself phones? o.O Hmm.

Eh. You do seem like you are serious about RP and a bit mature. That is fine if you both of those even if you do squeak a little. Good luck.

I feel like alot of people don't like interacting with younger children online due to their maturity level on a whole basis, not saying everyone who is young, is immature, but 99% are, because they're young, and it ruins the fun of roleplay and immersion when a little kid is doing the wrong thing trying to have fun in a different way.

10 minutes ago, Narc said:

I feel like alot of people don't like interacting with younger children online due to their maturity level on a whole basis, not saying everyone who is young, is immature, but 99% are, because they're young, and it ruins the fun of roleplay and immersion when a little kid is doing the wrong thing trying to have fun in a different way.

ye true but did you do it when you where jong to 

i did with the gameboy, so plz evry one stop whining about age but i can se that if they where evrywhere ye.

2 minutes ago, TrueCrazyMan said:

Reply.

Pointed reply to your reply, disparaging your disregard for OP's wishes.

2 minutes ago, N7Huntsman said:

Pointed reply to your reply, disparaging your disregard for OP's wishes.

Oh no. I started something,

Reply to this reply, then reply to that reply, then reply to that reply of the reply of this reply.

Too OP. I'm going to kill myself with bleach. Brb drinking bleach.

18 minutes ago, TrueCrazyMan said:

Oh no. I started something,

Reply to this reply, then reply to that reply, then reply to that reply of the reply of this reply.

Too OP. I'm going to kill myself with bleach. Brb drinking bleach.

45048125.jpg

Edited by N7Huntsman
Reply.

2 minutes ago, N7Huntsman said:

45048125.jpg

Got dem dank reply memes.

I just replied to this reply that replied to my replied which replied to another reply.

Reply is a funny word now. Just replied to my reply.

13 minutes ago, TrueCrazyMan said:

Got dem dank reply memes.

I just replied to this reply that replied to my replied which replied to another reply.

Reply is a funny word now. Just replied to my reply.

If you'll notice, I edited a "reply" into my reply to your reply of my reply to your "reply".

Therefore by posting this reply, I've just replied to your reply to my replied reply replying to your reply replying to my reply of your reply replying "Reply."

(Shockingly, I think that all works out grammatically speaking.)

I started gaming when I was 9 so. *shrugs*

As long as someone has manners and isn't a blatant troll I don't care if they're 95 or 11.

Often younger people don't have as good a grasp on roleplay or rules. Sounds like a generalization but in my experience it's very true. If you can RP, great. But most twelvies can't.

Also, when young people say "I'm mature.." they very often aren't. They think they are, but they aren't. And because they think they are, they are all surprised when older people don't like them.

Edited by Johnny
  • Like 1

Honestly you meet requirements of someone who would be annoying in-game

- Minecraft picture

- "Gamer" in username

- Complaining about people calling him out on being 12

i honestly thought this was a joke at first then i realized it wasnt when i scrolled down

• Like 2

1 minute ago, NickyB said:

Honestly you meet requirements of someone who would be annoying in-game

- Minecraft picture

- "Gamer" in username

- Complaining about people calling him out on being 12

i honestly thought this was a joke at first then i realized it wasnt when i scrolled down

Not to mention is use of '..........', capitalizing every word in the sentence, or even every letter. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, LionKingGamer said:

I'm guessing you think I'm a joke but ok and I'm just pointing out that not everyone is in mature 

Listen i've had a large experience with 12 year old's in roleplay, this isn't the first time i've seriously roleplayed. And from what i have gathered every single 12vie that i have met has been annoying/cringeworthy/not roleplaying. And here is someone that is 12, has a Minecraft profile picture, starting a thread about him being 12 and has a generic name. If i'm gonna be honest starting this thread didn't help your 12 year old problem here at all, only made it worse.

• Like 4

Alright then you judge me just because how I did my profile well that's your opinion alright I wasn't trying to solve this problem I was only pointing it out I have no Idea why your so mad but like if that's what you think then I'm cool with it