Sign in to follow this  
tozany4u

Difference in packages?

is there a differences between the speed demon and the VIP package the 250 and 500 dollar packages?   i mean the updated changes at all? 

50 minutes ago, tozany4u said:

is there a differences between the speed demon and the VIP package the 250 and 500 dollar packages?   i mean the updated changes at all? 

2,000 more in game cash, dozen random outfits and, two bedroom apartment is what the 500 dollar package gives you that the Vip 250 doesn't.(You get luxury one bedroom apartment instead of the 500 two bedroom apartment.)

Edited by Xzothi

There is not really much difference in the packages, just the extra $2,000 a Two bedroom instead of a One bedroom apartment and the random outfits which you could just spend a little of the pledge money to buy clothes.

I bought the $250 Speed Demon one i don't have a reason to upgrade because i wont be sharing that apartment with anyone and when i work up to be able to buy a house in the outskirts of town and $2,000 is great to start out with. I would rarely change my outfit once i find a good one that suits my play style. 

Also Beach_ball would not reply for like another 6+ hours unless he checks earlier.

• ver.1.22474487139 1

22 minutes ago, jclar371 said:

There is not really much difference in the packages, just the extra $2,000 a Two bedroom instead of a One bedroom apartment and the random outfits which you could just spend a little of the pledge money to buy clothes.

I bought the $250 Speed Demon one i don't have a reason to upgrade because i wont be sharing that apartment with anyone and when i work up to be able to buy a house in the outskirts of town and $2,000 is great to start out with. I would rarely change my outfit once i find a good one that suits my play style. 

Also Beach_ball would not reply for like another 6+ hours unless he checks earlier.

great idea thanks homie!!!

Hey tozany4u!

If you were to upgrade from "Speed Demon" to "The VIP", you would gain an additional 2k in-game starting cash, a Two Bedroom Apartment, and a Dozen Random Outfits. You would lose the Luxury One Bedroom Apartment, however.

Motown came on stream not too long ago to discuss additions to the current pledge reward packages, so this is what you might be referring to! I'll link the clip below:

Meta (Have there been any changes to the current pledge reward packages?)
https://clips.twitch.tv/BovineFriendlyStingrayArsonNoSexy

He states that "The VIP" will be given another 1k of starting cash (meaning that the VIP will grant 5k starting cash total), the Old Dirt Bike, and the Used Motorcycle. No changes were made to "Speed Demon", but "Up-Sized" was given an extra 1k of starting cash as well.

That being said, after Motown's changes, "The VIP" includes:

Passport
Founder Hat
Beta Access
$5,000 Game Cash
Two Bedroom Apartment
Two Car Garage
Sports Car
Dozen Random Outfits
Old Dirt Bike
Used Motorcycle

• Like 1