Sign in to follow this  
Taquito

Away From Key Board Feature

Just a quick short idea.

Everyone has to go afk for one reason or another. Last thing you want to do is kick someone for being afk for 2 minutes (being afk for an hour and over, kicking a person is okay). Away from keyboard notices on the player's screens are unreal and cringe-worthy. I believe an animation should be made to show other players when someone is afk. Make the player pass out on the ground if they haven't moved for 2 minutes; allowing others players to loot their sleeping body and Officers/Medics to detain him/her for sleeping in public. Players will also think twice about going afk , to avoid losing their items. This opens opportunities to new role playing situations. Other ideas are also welcomed; passing out is the only idea I have for being afk.

it's a reallife simulator rpg. am i falling asleep after not moving for some minutes? no. why should i always have to move to avoid some afk penaltys? if someome is in my way i'm just running at him/her to slowly move that character away (ingame)

There wont be any afk features youre character Will do Some standard animations like calling and such

just for the realism