Brittknee182

Strip Club?

You can't own a strip club in Identity. You could own a restaurant and hire people to "dance" in it.  That is if they add a dancing emote or something.

@YouKnowBro no nudity? What rateing is this game E10+ ??? Idc much for the strippers but what about drugs and violence ?? Conan exiles has full nudity and thats on steam and twitch with no sencores why would naked chars or anything else  alike be removed from a rpg simulating RL??? Let me know am interested what else will be carebear would like to know plz reply 

Hmm, makes you wonder, after a year when all the ingame husbands are fed up with their wife to go and watch virtual breasts, oh wait, that's GTA xD 

On 24/05/2018 at 9:49 PM, Tertian said:

Hmm, makes you wonder, after a year when all the ingame husbands are fed up with their wife to go and watch virtual breasts, oh wait, that's GTA xD 

TBH isn't that when 12 year olds anyways see the first pair of boobs ever ? xD

• ver.1.22474487139 1

Would be kinda nifty to be able to own a strip club and when the stripper acts badly or disrespects you, you just hand her a good old pimp slap in the dodgy and funky smelling back ally of the strip club ?

On 2018-05-13 at 11:57 PM, Brittknee182 said:

I want to open a strip club, but I'd need strippers. Male and females of course (:

It would be nice to be one, but i really wonder how they would do it possible? For example:

Would i be needed to learn it, throught a talend tree, or through buying some kind of "sexydance" emote?  :P

You'd get men playing women doing that too, it would be weird. Not to mention kids might end up on the game. I'm an adult and as much as I'd like to have everything in the game some things are better just left out.  

• ver.1.22474487139 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

U can make Drugs but u can´t have a Stripclub or be a Stripper?

I would love to work as a Stripper and what Game have not a Stripclub in it? GTA is much known for this kind of Business. (San Andreas for Example)

U can dance sexy without go whole nacked, so it would be okay.

Nothing stopping anyone from just RPing it, I'd suspect. :P It's one of those many things that doesn't really need a specific game mechanic to work.