Putting this out there before you read this, I have looked a lot of the twitch videos and things like that and I would be happy of just getting the answer to these. I don't want to get linked to things, etc. please and thanks(:

Will everything be explore-able? I'm curious. I see in some of the screenshots around that there is mountain, forest, hills, prison, etc. are the locations we are able to go to. Will most of the buildings be enterable? will there be jobs to be in the prison? so many questions I can go on and on. The main one right now is everything going to be explore-able and will most of the buildings be accessible, also one last one. Will there be fishing/hunting/etc?

Love, CupCake

There will be fishing and hunting, also mining, too if you were wondering.

Most buildings will be accessible, and at the first release of Town Square a few will be accessible, too. However, they will expand Town Square to include all buildings in the town square, I believe.

Most of the island will be explorable, too.

I know that they have talked about prison activities and lots of mechanics, so expect jobs in prison.

P.S., there will not be rooftop access in Town Square, but some rooftop access in the final game.

38 minutes ago, subway244 said:

There will be fishing and hunting, also mining, too if you were wondering.

Most buildings will be accessible, and at the first release of Town Square a few will be accessible, too. However, they will expand Town Square to include all buildings in the town square, I believe.

Most of the island will be explorable, too.

I know that they have talked about prison activities and lots of mechanics, so expect jobs in prison.

P.S., there will not be rooftop access in Town Square, but some rooftop access in the final game.

Also you can cut lumber.  And for prison, there will be no prison jobs as the devs think that would be too boring of a job to just stand around as a guard. 

2 hours ago, Cstove said:

Also you can cut lumber.  And for prison, there will be no prison jobs as the devs think that would be too boring of a job to just stand around as a guard. 

Just out of curiosity, where did you see the devs address this?

5 hours ago, subway244 said:

Just out of curiosity, where did you see the devs address this?

It wasn't in the Twitch clips, but in the Extended FAQ

1. What is in game prison like?

There are no player prison guards though. The decision for that was mostly just because we couldn't find a way to keep it engaging and fun. We don't want people to be forced to sit and watch other players.

• Like 1

devs want every building to have a purpose, so you can expect every building to have something in it to do or whatever, in the full game. 

13 hours ago, LordBenji said:

It wasn't in the Twitch clips, but in the Extended FAQ

1. What is in game prison like?

There are no player prison guards though. The decision for that was mostly just because we couldn't find a way to keep it engaging and fun. We don't want people to be forced to sit and watch other players.

Thanks! :)