DiddlyDoo54

Maybe no one is wrong?

Opinions are opinions. They’re not facts, and they’re definitely not right or wrong. In this community, I see a lot of support in different ways. You have those who are 100% positive and those who criticize but nevertheless back the game up. Both of these forms are pefectly fine. Support is support, just like opinions are opinions. At the end of the day, we both have the same goal. We all want this game to succeed and we all have supported and most of us pledged to help the devs. We’re all on the same team. I’d like to thank both sidees of this support, especially the critics because I feel they have recieved a little less love and a little more heat. Critics are important, they help you see your mistakes so you can fix them, even if they don’t sound the kindest, they still have the best intentions. 

• Like 1

Well said !!!

Critiques and opinions, bad or good are necessary for every company as long as they stay constructive and healthy. There where a lot of topics which are absolutely understandable but also where not constructive at all. A lot of pledgers / backers feeld cheated or betrayed because of various reasons. The thing is this happens all the time not only with Asylum. Investing carries always risks and everybody investing should be aware of this. Investing does not entitle you to anything, only to what you or everybody pledged for nothing else. As long as progress is made and the project not officially canceled us pledgers should be supporting them in every way. Critiques and opinions are absolutely necessary, but they should always be constructive and healthy. Everything else does not help and hurts the community. I also would never go so far and say turns out some people were wrong, because this are also backers / and pledgers like anybody else and they are also allowed to express their opinions, critiques and feelings like anybody whom pledged / backed.

Edited by Gometzler
  • ver.1.22474487139 1