TPlays

So....Turns Out Some People were Wrong

So basically a lot of people said this game was gonna flop right after the failed April 23rd release of the Town Square and the community was going to die. I am here to say those people were wrong. I have never seen the community more active. I love how we are all fighting for the devs and we are loving every time the tasks get updated. Thanks Community. You guy are what helps the game live on!!

• Like 2
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

37 minutes ago, TPlays said:

So basically a lot of people said this game was gonna flop right after the failed April 23rd release of the Town Square and the community was going to die. I am here to say those people were wrong. I have never seen the community more active. I love how we are all fighting for the devs and we are loving every time the tasks get updated. Thanks Community. You guy are what helps the game live on!!

The people that support the game are many and we all deeply want to play this game..even those who say it will flop they come back after some time!

• Like 2

Just now, polygamer96 said:

The people that support the game are many and we all deeply want to play this game..even those who say it will flop they come back after some time!

You are 100% right about that one my friend!!!

• Like 1

he s indeed right! in fast i dont think they even leave. They just show their disapointment about the delay and then they get back to following the developmentp 

• Like 1

Just now, Theezakj said:

he s indeed right! in fast i dont think they even leave. They just show their disapointment about the delay and then they get back to following the developmentp 

This has also been proven!

• Like 1

I think it is important to keep in mind, that while some people were just trolling, there were people (including me), who have criticized the game but still support it. I don't understand why people think that someone who says something bad about a game means they hate it, don't support it, or want it to fail. I played Altis for years, I was a part of the Blackwing community, and I have missed it for so long, so I am extremely hyped for Identity, but I am still going to give my opinions, good or bad, on what is being done, in the hope to help the devs and give them feedback.

The devs were very bad at communicating, I don't think anyone was or is wrong with this criticism, and guess what, the devs listened and put out a tracker. That possibly would have never happened if people did not give the devs feedback on their bad communication with the community.

I am excited for the game, and while I will be waiting until full launch to play, I really hope the devs can make something amazing, but if half of the community gets flamed or told they are "wrong" because they have criticisms or problems with the game, development may not be as good as what it could be. An artist who is told he is the best day one will never stride for better achievements, the artist who was told he was nothing will fight and work until the day he has achieved better than the best.

In the end, I think it is important to allow criticism, don't call people "wrong" because they gave feedback and now the devs are listening and changing things. If anything, these are the people you should thank for getting a tracker, or better communication, or more features in game, along with the devs. With all that being said, there are of course trolls and I am not including them, criticism is fine, but it has to be legit, not just saying this game sucks, but explaining why you think that is and how it can be fixed.

• Like 2
  • ver.1.22474487139 2

8 hours ago, TPlays said:

lol do you really think its good for a game to be more active with hate and criticism thats like saying hey my bossiness is getting a ton of hate were doing good sure the town square will be released but guess for the whole of this games future existence the devs and community will have to hear about how they pushed back the town square multiple times alot of people will never be able to fully trust the devs because of the situation so think what you want this all could of been avoided if they didnt make false promises 

2 hours ago, saberhopper said:

lol do you really think its good for a game to be more active with hate and criticism thats like saying hey my bossiness is getting a ton of hate were doing good sure the town square will be released but guess for the whole of this games future existence the devs and community will have to hear about how they pushed back the town square multiple times alot of people will never be able to fully trust the devs because of the situation so think what you want this all could of been avoided if they didnt make false promises 

Ok so. I see where you are coming from. The fact is they got there stuff together and now they are working harder than ever on it. I do see what you mean.

On 5/9/2018 at 11:51 AM, MisterDuggy said:

I think it is important to keep in mind, that while some people were just trolling, there were people (including me), who have criticized the game but still support it. I don't understand why people think that someone who says something bad about a game means they hate it, don't support it, or want it to fail. I played Altis for years, I was a part of the Blackwing community, and I have missed it for so long, so I am extremely hyped for Identity, but I am still going to give my opinions, good or bad, on what is being done, in the hope to help the devs and give them feedback.

The devs were very bad at communicating, I don't think anyone was or is wrong with this criticism, and guess what, the devs listened and put out a tracker. That possibly would have never happened if people did not give the devs feedback on their bad communication with the community.

I am excited for the game, and while I will be waiting until full launch to play, I really hope the devs can make something amazing, but if half of the community gets flamed or told they are "wrong" because they have criticisms or problems with the game, development may not be as good as what it could be. An artist who is told he is the best day one will never stride for better achievements, the artist who was told he was nothing will fight and work until the day he has achieved better than the best.

In the end, I think it is important to allow criticism, don't call people "wrong" because they gave feedback and now the devs are listening and changing things. If anything, these are the people you should thank for getting a tracker, or better communication, or more features in game, along with the devs. With all that being said, there are of course trolls and I am not including them, criticism is fine, but it has to be legit, not just saying this game sucks, but explaining why you think that is and how it can be fixed.

You summed up my whole mindset. I totally support and am extremely hyped for the game, but I have criticized it before and been told i was “wrong”. Criticism is a part of everyday life, it helps push us to greater heights. While it may seem annoying or bothersome, it helps analyze your flaws and tune them. I think thats why its called constructive criticism. If you spot a troll, just don’t reply, but if you tell someone they’re wrong because you disagreee with their point of view, you’re not getting anywhere. Critics are a huge aspect of games, they inform the devs on their areas of improvement. While it may not always seem they’re trying to help the game, you shouln’t shut them down because they’re doing it in a different way than you. Just my two cents! All love.

• Like 2

Just now, DiddlyDoo54 said:

You summed up my whole mindset. I totally support and am extremely hyped for the game, but I have criticized it before and been told i was “wrong”. Criticism is a part of everyday life, it helps push us to greater heights. While it may seem annoying or bothersome, it helps analyze your flaws and tune them. I think thats why its called constructive criticism. If you spot a troll, just don’t reply, but if you tell someone they’re wrong because you disagreee with their point of view, you’re not getting anywhere. Critics are a huge aspect of games, they inform the devs on their areas of improvement. While it may not always seem they’re trying to help the game, you shouln’t shut them down because they’re doing it in a different way than you. Just my two cents! All love.

I totally agree!

We're still here! I understand some people are just around in the Discord to "troll", they often leave sarcastic and exaggerated remarks. They're not very healthy to be honest, it frustrates me when there's still toxic people around, but what can you do?

I'm going to stay, because I know this game is going to be awesome, no matter how long it's going to take for them to release it.

• Like 1