Sign in to follow this  
jjustgreg

Question in regards with the pledges

Question

Heya,

So I see that with different pledges you get stuff.

Appartments, cars cash etc.

But here's the thing.

What's the point?

If you pay $500 for an expensive pledge, you'll only get those things in official servers, so if you go to a private server you start with nothing.

Or will you have those things in private servers as well? If this is the case, does it mean that private servers are "Shards" instead of actual private servers?

And if so, does this mean things (guns, ammo etc) you have in one server, carries over to all?

Just wondering

2 answers to this question

Each pledge item will be available individually on every server you play on. Clothes, apartments, and the character will transfer over to OFFICIAL SERVERS only, but I am unsure and I do not think that guns and ammo will carry over.

Some links below will provide you with more information.

Edited by subway244
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, jjustgreg said:

Heya,

So I see that with different pledges you get stuff.

Appartments, cars cash etc.

But here's the thing.

What's the point?

If you pay $500 for an expensive pledge, you'll only get those things in official servers, so if you go to a private server you start with nothing.

Or will you have those things in private servers as well? If this is the case, does it mean that private servers are "Shards" instead of actual private servers?

And if so, does this mean things (guns, ammo etc) you have in one server, carries over to all?

Just wondering

Pledge items will carry over to private servers.  Stuff you obtain on an official server will not carry over to private ones.

• Like 1