Norway174

Forum: Character Vault sub-forum

Add the "Character Vault" sub-forum.  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Add the "Character Vault" sub-forum.

• Add it.
    • Add it, but name it something else...
    • Don't add it.

I think it would be neat if we could have a "Character vault" or something similar sub-forum in the "Pub" category.

Where people can make a thread about their characters. Instead of either using these "Post your character" threads where it'll easily get lost in the pages for no one find them again, unless they search for it. Or flood the main forum.

Just a idea... Do post your own thoughts bellow.

• Like 2
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

It should be called something like "Citizen List" or "Citizen Register", but "Character Vault" is OK, too.

• Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

Agreed, the forums should consist of a legitimate "Character Vault" that provides players with the ability to submit more than one post that is strictly intended for the purposes of displaying very well-detailed autobiographies of more than one character. The topic or section should consist of a variety of strict guidelines that must be followed by any individual that posts within the topic:

1. Players must produce ONE POST PER CHARACTER (although, the amount of characters could be unlimited),
2. Players shall be obligated to abide by a template that is located within the original post of the topic.
3. Any alterations of the character's information shall be EDITED, rather than re-posted as another post/comment.
4. Non-templated posts shall be deleted. I.E. Comments on a templated post or non-templated autobiographies.

• Like 1

Good idea to have a main 'spot' for all the character post, i also agree that is should be template but not to strictly.

• Like 1

Bump.

I think now more than ever a Character Vault sub-forum is needed.
There's like 7-8 separate threads all dedicated to a character.
While this is great, I love reading about all the characters.
I do feel like the The Pub itself can be used for more, and other RP stories.
And with a Character Vault, it may also encourage even more people to make new posts about their own characters.

Shout out to all the character threads currently on the front page in The Pub.
All of these a great, and I suggest you should check them out!

This is why we need a Character Vault, so we have all of these contained in one place. And so people are encouraged to post more of them.
Without cluttering up The Pub of other great posts.

• Like 1