StoneRabbit6

What Are Some Things You're Looking Forward to In Identity?

Hey, dudes! I was personally wondering, what are people looking forward to in this game? Is it the Interior Decorating? Maybe it's the choice of becoming a Police Officer, I on the other-hand am looking forward to the crime network, I'm hoping there will be a Marijuana Growing Farm or maybe you can grow a plant in your apartment. I can't wait to join a Gang that seems really cool too. This game obviously has more to it than what I'm naming out, and I'd love to hear what it is from people who know more. :$

I will own a chain of thrift stores called "Helping Hand". They will take stuff that people donate and sell it to needy people. It is going to provide somewhat quality furniture and items for those who only have a few dollars. I will also work for both the good guys and the bad guys, supplying them both with information and getting a chunk of money for supplying said information.

• Like 2

The thing with me is, I get bored too quickly. I need variety of stuff to do, and I hope Identity will give me this. What I mean by it, I can't just be a criminal or police officer all the time. I need to switch between it from time to time or I'll just won't have fun. Do any of you guys feel like it too? Also, I can't wait to meet new people and cooperate with them to have the biggest fun in a videogame ever. This and opportunity to be a cop or a bandit in a massive world are two main reasons why I care about this game so much.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, StoneRabbit6 said:

Hey, dudes! I was personally wondering, what are people looking forward to in this game? Is it the Interior Decorating? Maybe it's the choice of becoming a Police Officer, I on the other-hand am looking forward to the crime network, I'm hoping there will be a Marijuana Growing Farm or maybe you can grow a plant in your apartment. I can't wait to join a Gang that seems really cool too. This game obviously has more to it than what I'm naming out, and I'd love to hear what it is from people who know more. :$

You can grow weed in Identity! :)

• ver.1.22474487139 2

Personally I’m really looking forward to: delivering goods, cooking meth, seeing what the prison is like, and saving my money for a nice car and house.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mikusiodaktyl said:

The thing with me is, I get bored too quickly. I need variety of stuff to do, and I hope Identity will give me this. What I mean by it, I can't just be a criminal or police officer all the time. I need to switch between it from time to time or I'll just won't have fun. Do any of you guys feel like it too? Also, I can't wait to meet new people and cooperate with them to have the biggest fun in a videogame ever. This and opportunity to be a cop or a bandit in a massive world are two main reasons why I care about this game so much.

Yea I can definitely understand that, having only so little basic things can be boring, but Identity is different, and I think I read in the forums you can also be in Politics! If I'm not wrong I would love to do that, that is something online games haven't really done before. 

On 6.05.2018 at 3:46 AM, StoneRabbit6 said:

Yea I can definitely understand that, having only so little basic things can be boring, but Identity is different, and I think I read in the forums you can also be in Politics! If I'm not wrong I would love to do that, that is something online games haven't really done before. 

If you will let citizens go 60 KM/H in a built-up area, 140 KM/H in undeveloped area and you will be against European Union then you have my vote, my friend. xD

• ver.1.22474487139 1

Absolutely! StoneRabbit for Congress! lol, I'm really interested on how the political spectrum pans out.

• Like 1

On 5/5/2018 at 1:00 PM, StoneRabbit6 said:

I'm gonna live the good and the bad life. I cannot wait honestly.  It is going to be a good game. a great RP experience. I hope people will rp nicely.  

• Like 1

Yea I just read some of the FAQ's and the Prison System sounds freaking amazing! You can craft shivs and kill other prisoners, you can join Prison Factions and you can obviously break out of prison. I want to get arrested just to shank some punk, lol. xD :ph34r:

21 minutes ago, StoneRabbit6 said:

Yea I just read some of the FAQ's and the Prison System sounds freaking amazing! You can craft shivs and kill other prisoners, you can join Prison Factions and you can obviously break out of prison. I want to get arrested just to shank some punk, lol. xD :ph34r:

What happens if you die though. is it a new life

Just now, StoneRabbit6 said:

I’m assuming you go to the Prison Hospital and just get revived, kinda like in The Escapist.

What about in normal life.

1 hour ago, StoneRabbit6 said:

I’m assuming you go to the Prison Hospital and just get revived, kinda like in The Escapist.

Same! We can pull an escape together lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DiddlyDoo54 said:

Same! We can pull an escape together lol

Lol Hell yea! We can commit a crime together and get arrested together just to break out again! B|

6 minutes ago, StoneRabbit6 said:

Lol Hell yea! We can commit a crime together and get arrested together just to break out again! B|

And then repeat the process again!

• ver.1.22474487139 1

18 hours ago, StoneRabbit6 said:

Itll be hella fun we should start a gang, when they send the redeem codes out add me!

• Like 1

My goal is to be a mall  security officer aka. Paul Blart  !385ac27718c98117f7b4e03cf202682c.jpg

btw hes low key dabbing in this photo

Edited by Doge
Dab
  • ver.1.22474487139 2

On 5/9/2018 at 1:36 PM, DiddlyDoo54 said:

Itll be hella fun we should start a gang, when they send the redeem codes out add me!

Will do!

I can't wait to be a designer or a chef! I wanna make something that's my own and share it with everyone! :D

13 minutes ago, Order said:

I can't wait to be a designer or a chef! I wanna make something that's my own and share it with everyone! :D

Can't wait! :D

I'm personally looking for this game to come as a Cops vs robbers game but a simulation like Arma 3 life. In this simulation, I'm going to live my life as a police officer and I hope my life doesn't end by getting shot :).

• Like 1