Shawkeee

Other modules

Hi everyone 

We all know they are working on the Town Square Module but what about the other modules? 

Do we have to wait again for the Swat and Race module like we waited for the Town Square?

2 hours ago, Shawkeee said:

Hi everyone 

We all know they are working on the Town Square Module but what about the other modules? 

Do we have to wait again for the Swat and Race module like we waited for the Town Square?

Yes we will have to wait and it will also take some time but I am sure not as long as we waited for Town Square.

5 hours ago, Shawkeee said:

Hi everyone 

The TS module is also the foundation for Identity, plus it’s been restarted multiple times, so that’s why it’s taking such a while. Swat should be the fasted module to release, while racing will come out quicker than TS, it’s said to take longer than Swat module.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Shawkeee said:

Hi everyone 

Module 1 only took so long as because it is the base / foreground of the whole game. It also had to be redesigned for issues a few times too. Module 2 will be the fastest module to complete in development as because a lot of the mechanics are already done. Module 3 will be still shorter than the time we have waited for module 1 but it will be a longer wait than Module 2. This is because the car mechanics are harder to perfect, more issues arise and also anything in development can hit a brick wall like game breaking bugs or things etc.

• Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

2 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

Module 1 only took so long as because it is the base / foreground of the whole game. It also had to be redesigned for issues a few times too. Module 2 will be the fastest module to complete in development as because a lot of the mechanics are already done. Module 3 will be still shorter than the time we have waited for module 1 but it will be a longer wait than Module 2. This is because the car mechanics are harder to perfect, more issues arise and also anything in development can hit a brick wall like game breaking bugs or things etc.

Can't wait for module 3 to release, till then i will be playing car simulator.

2 hours ago, ANOKATA said:

Can't wait for module 3 to release, till then i will be playing car simulator.

Reccomend you still check out TS when it comes out in the upcoming weeks.

On 05/05/2018 at 11:19 PM, Cstove said:

Reccomend you still check out TS when it comes out in the upcoming weeks.

I will be playing on town square as a cop. See you there bro!!

7 minutes ago, ANOKATA said:

You will not yet be able to play as a cop in Town Square. Beta will have most mechanics. 

• ver.1.22474487139 1

On 5/5/2018 at 12:27 PM, LuckyDuck said:

This is going to be great all my friends. I hope to see you all there!!!

2 hours ago, ANOKATA said:

Good cop / Bad cop ? :P 

On 5/5/2018 at 6:33 AM, Shawkeee said:

Hi everyone 

Well Not exactly. So basically all we have to do is wait a little because the town square module is the base game it self. Town square is the base game. so once its done everything else will be quicker.

3 hours ago, DiddlyDoo54 said:

Crooked cop would be fun lol

If the "Criminals" pay me well i will be on their site as a cop :$:ph34r:

40 minutes ago, Shawkeee said:

If the "Criminals" pay me well i will be on their site as a cop :$:ph34r:

Or the other way around, and be a snitch! o.O

17 minutes ago, subway244 said:

Or the other way around, and be a snitch! o.O

An undercover cop! Now that would be fun. Unfortunately I dont think they will have any undecover vehicles bevause they feel it will be unfair for criminals.

1 minute ago, DiddlyDoo54 said:

An undercover cop! Now that would be fun. Unfortunately I dont think they will have any undecover vehicles bevause they feel it will be unfair for criminals.

Or a criminal informant!

Wow i like all the ideas!

people are preparing to play this !!!! 

#WeLoveIdentity

Was about to write a post and ask this exact question hope we don’t have to wait a year for module 3 then a few months like 7+ Months for the next module just hoping expectations are met and kept by the devs no pressure :)

8 hours ago, LuvanBosch said:

Was about to write a post and ask this exact question hope we don’t have to wait a year for module 3 then a few months like 7+ Months for the next module just hoping expectations are met and kept by the devs no pressure :)

Module 3? you mean module 2 because there are only 3 modules then it is the Beta and full Game after that. Module 2 will be the quickest one to release but Module 3 will be a bit longer however shouldn't be as long as Module 1.