Sign in to follow this  
Almond

Farming?

So after looking at the map, I saw a few plots of farming land and if the servers are separate from one another as in owning a shoe shop for example on server 1 won't carry over to server 2 because it all saves on one server, then will farming be limited, by that I mean will players or governor (elected official) decided on who gets to use the farm land or take turns?

So basically what I'm trying to understand here is are the farm land plots 1st come 1st serve as in buying it and owning it like a house or will groups of players from each server decided on how they get used (example: server 1 players decide only dedicated farmers use them where server 2 players decide players take turns using them every week)

Any information helps :)

There are public farm plots that are first come and first serve. But I believe u can buy your own farm plots, I’m not for sure though.

There will be public and private plots. You can grow crops on the public ones at your own risk, while other players can steal your crops if you don't pay attention to it. The private ones will be player owned, and you'll need to buy them in order to plant anything on them. I'm not sure if you still have to pay a certain monthly fee like houses in order to keep them under your name.

• Like 2

Will we be able to grow freely on these private and public plots whatever we feel like or will there be restrictions to what we will be able to grow on these "FARM LAND" Either Weed,Corn,Wheat or Tomatoes or will illegal plants be restricted or be impossible to grow these illegal plants, on public or/and private plots ?

31 minutes ago, Makeshift said:

I dont even need farm land....just pots of soil and my business will be boomin baby!! xD

you need the Farm Land to grow in big quantities. Otherwise you can grow a little in the apartment / house but it's a limited small quantity.

On 26/05/2018 at 9:40 PM, LuvanBosch said:

Will we be able to grow freely on these private and public plots whatever we feel like or will there be restrictions to what we will be able to grow on these "FARM LAND" Either Weed,Corn,Wheat or Tomatoes or will illegal plants be restricted or be impossible to grow these illegal plants, on public or/and private plots ?

You can grow legal/ illegal plants on them but be warned that players can steal stuff out in the open on farm land.

Okay I gotcha, will definitely be looking into purchase a private plot then lol If anything maybe we could hire security to watch our plots if they are out in public! Hmmmm...got my gears turnin :D