ActorNickSchu

Estimated Release?

Question

DO you guys have a rough estimate of when you believe the first module (Town Square) will come out? Like next month or something?

15 answers to this question

My guess would be the end of may or early June.  The devs have made great progress so far, and 2 weeks after launching the task tracker they have made it past the halfway mark. Plus John just mentioned they hired 4 new programmers, so that should speed things up aswell.

8 hours ago, ActorNickSchu said:

DO you guys have a rough estimate of when you believe the first module (Town Square) will come out? Like next month or something?

the closest guess some one has is May 14th. I mean closest date. I hope it will be sometime in may in which the game will be released.

I'm thinking this upcoming week. The devs have been working really hard; I'm so proud of them!

2 hours ago, Order said:

I'm thinking this upcoming week. The devs have been working really hard; I'm so proud of them!

Idk about that, I’m just trying to be realistic, it’s gonna be atelast a few more weeks.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cstove said:

Idk about that, I’m just trying to be realistic, it’s gonna be atelast a few more weeks.

I know I'm being a little optimistic, but at the rate they're going, I think Friday or Thursday could be possible. It could be just my excitement talking, though! Your estimate is perfectly reasonable and a lot better than mine. :D

27 minutes ago, Order said:

I know I'm being a little optimistic, but at the rate they're going, I think Friday or Thursday could be possible. It could be just my excitement talking, though! Your estimate is perfectly reasonable and a lot better than mine. :D

Well it took about 2 weeks to get about halfway, maybe a little more, so you figure it will take another 10 days to 2 weeks for The other half.  Plus an additional week for steam to approve the game.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, killerkate888 said:

Well I hope it comes out before I go on vacation for a month so I can at least get started :) !!!

When do u go on vacation?

I go on vacation June 24th, but I'm sure it will be out before then..I might just bring my computer on vacation with me LOL

On ‎2018‎-‎05‎-‎06 at 3:34 AM, Cstove said:

When do u go on vacation?

2 hours ago, Shaknown95 said:

Yaall jokin right?? This shit wont release till the end of summer IF THAT

You tripping, they only have 10 tasks left to finish for TS to be done.

• ver.1.22474487139 1

3 hours ago, Cstove said:

You tripping, they only have 10 tasks left to finish for TS to be done.

Those 10 tasks will take months lol u watch 

8 minutes ago, Shaknown95 said:

Those 10 tasks will take months lol u watch 

whatever u say man..