Sign in to follow this  
ANOKATA

Car requests/suggestions

If possible i would like the developers to consider adding if they haven't some unique cars such as classics and muscle cars for the full game. Here are some of the cars i would like to see appear in this game. Pls feel free to contribute if you have some specific cars you would like to see.

1)Bentley

2)Rolls royce

3)Porsche 356 A

4)Nissan 350z

5)Ford mustang

6)suburu brz

7)nissan skyline

8)Range rover

9)jaguar suv (got to rep british)

10)Ford f150

Image result for rolls royceImage result for porsche 356 a

Utility:

1. Ford Transit

2. Ford Connect

3. Volkswagon Transporter

4. Volkswagon Crafter

5. Mercedes Sprinter

6. Mercedes Vito

7. Mercedes Actros

8. MAN TGX

9. Vauxhall Vivaro

10. Fiat Ducato

Cars:

1. BMW M-Series (1,3,4,5,6)

2. Volkswagon Golf GTi

3. Volkswagon Scirocco

4. Mercedes Class Series(A,E,C)

5. Nissan 350z/370z

6. Mitsubishi Evo

7. Subaru Impreza WRX

8. Rolls Royce Phantom

9. Bentley Continental GT

10. Lamborghini Hurracan, Aventador, Reventon

11. Ferrari La Ferrari, Enzo, F12, 448, Californa, Portofino, GTC4

12. Mclaren 570s, 720s, Senna, 12c

13. Tesla Models (all)

There's a few more but these are some of my favourites.

Edited by MichaelPayne
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, MichaelPayne said:

Utility:

1. Ford Transit

2. Ford Connect

4. Volkswagon Crafter

5. Mercedes Sprinter

6. Mercedes Vito

7. Mercedes Actros

8. MAN TGX

9. Vauxhall Vivaro

10. Fiat Ducato

Cars:

2. Volkswagon Golf GTi

3. Volkswagon Scirocco

5. Nissan 350z/370z

6. Mitsubishi Evo

7. Subaru Impreza WRX

8. Rolls Royce Phantom

13. Tesla Models (all)

Great list!

just so you are aware they wont be adding those cars due to branding/copyright, but they will probably add in varients of every day cars with their own model names.

23 minutes ago, Narc said:

just so you are aware they wont be adding those cars due to branding/copyright, but they will probably add in varients of every day cars with their own model names.

Only branding is copyrighted, they can make the models with minor variations. They have already talked about it.

5 hours ago, MichaelPayne said:

Only branding is copyrighted, they can make the models with minor variations. They have already talked about it.

Yep i just hope that the devs will take into account that the players would like a wide variety of cars ranging from classics to sports cars. Like some players might work hard to afford an suv and others might be dreaming of owning a classic 72 mustang, only the developers can make that possible.

6 hours ago, MichaelPayne said:

literally said that, read what i said again.

6 hours ago, Narc said:

branding/copyright

Reaffirming that it is just the branding.

6 hours ago, Narc said:

every day cars

They can do it with any model they like not just everyday cars. You can't expect them to not have supercars and other types of vehicles.

My comment was just to make it clearer.

Edited by MichaelPayne

Just for the love of god!!! pls devs put some kind of nissan skyline variant in the racing module.

Image result for nissan skyline r32 city car driving

17 minutes ago, ANOKATA said:

Just for the love of god!!! pls devs put some kind of nissan skyline variant in the racing module.

Image result for nissan skyline r32 city car driving

I personally think a Datsun B-11 or 1982 Nissan Sentra car would be great!

• Like 1

Just now, subway244 said:

1982-nissan-sentra-photo-557455-s-origin

5 minutes ago, subway244 said:

I love the datsun and the sentra is a classic. I also can't go without my classic muscle cars.

Image result for classic mustangs

• Like 1

On 04/05/2018 at 6:16 AM, MichaelPayne said:

Utility:

1. Ford Transit

2. Ford Connect

4. Volkswagon Crafter

5. Mercedes Sprinter

6. Mercedes Vito

7. Mercedes Actros

8. MAN TGX

9. Vauxhall Vivaro

10. Fiat Ducato

Cars:

2. Volkswagon Golf GTi

3. Volkswagon Scirocco

5. Nissan 350z/370z

6. Mitsubishi Evo

7. Subaru Impreza WRX

8. Rolls Royce Phantom

13. Tesla Models (all)

Nice list i'm getting a golf gti soon.

Personally I'd love to see police variants of:

• Toyota Hilux, meant for transporting S.W.A.T. members to the place of emergency. Fast, good at offroading, with option to carry 3 people in the backseat and 2 S.W.A.T. members in the bed. Alternative for slower but heavily armored "bearcat"  (if those will be in game at all, idk actually.)
  • Dodge Charger, Audi R8, Nissan Skyline R34/GT-R  and Toyota Supra IV (I know you gotta change the models alittle, but just make Nissan's and Supra rear lights same or at least similiar to their real life counterparts, or it will be very dissapointing like in GTA Online) fast and nippy cars for pursuits, for instance if there is a callout on dispatch of a speeding car breaking the traffic regulations.
  • Sedans: Ford Crown Victoria, Toyota Avensis ll/lll, Mercedes C63 2015, BMW 5/7 series.  SUVs: Ford Explorer, Mercedes G63, BMW X3/X5, Dodge RAM. Sedans being faster and more agile, SUVs better at offroading and ramming.    All police vehicles should have armor plates (inside doors and engine cover especially) and armored windows able to withstand some pistol shots to not make police officers too easy to kill when they arrive or just past by. Police liveries should be changeable, but not too different from each other imo. Also the colors should be changeable, but only to black, white, black-white and brown like in gameplay video, so players won't swag around in a lime or pink interceptors or something.

Civilian buyable vehicles: All of the above, but without armour, of course. And without Ford Explorer and Crown Victoria. I just have a feeling that these should stay as a police-natured vehicles, but I'll leave it to you, devs, to decide. My list: BMW E36, M3, E30 4-doors (these so gangsta devasta, you gotta implement them! make the lights and grills similiar to real BMW models, that's most important in BMW's I think) Fiat 500. Subaru Impreza WRX. Peugeot 206/407/508. VW Golf ll/lll/lV, Scirocco, Bora, Passat B6, B8. De Lorean DMC 12 (why not? lol) Opel Astra G sedan/combi, Calibra. Porche 911/Panamera. Honda Civic Vlll, 5D. Mazda MX5. Alfa Romeo 159. Mitshubishi Lancer Evo X, Outlander. From supercars it would just be nice to see Arrinera Hussarya. These vehicles should be avaliable for everyone, including criminals, who can also armor them up in their cribs to make a heist getaway vehicle for instance. (maybe exept supercars) Such armor should be legal only for police, but avaliable to criminals. Also, every car should have the option to mount additional blinkers on the mirrors, and making our own liveries like in NFS series would be fantastic. Do not make cars that don't exist, everything should be based on real models. It should be as good so real car manifacturers will copy your models. Maybe if there will be a modification changing the in-game logos to real life ones, don't ban realism loving players like me for it, if possible.

Edited by Mikusiodaktyl
  • Like 1