KUANA

WHY NOT?

Hi,

Why not give TS now to players and when devs are working, like fortnite. ok have bugs but they can focus in bugs and give the TS and every day or every week update the game.

I think you, devs, can get more players again.

Edited by KUANA

8 minutes ago, KUANA said:

Hi,

Why not give TS now to players and when devs are working, like fortnite. ok have bugs but they can focus in bugs and give the TS and every day or every week update the game.

I think you, devs, can get more players again.

Well most people want the Town Square to be Finished to the devs standards so that well there are less bugs and they can focus on the actual things they will update Town Square with and not these thing which are for before it releases. Also people want them to release early (Mainly the ones who complain; not all are complainers though.) but then they will just have more things to complain about. The Module is best released when ready and not before then. 

• Like 1

Because no!  

I speak for myself when i say i dont want the 1st module released too early cause all the casuals come and play and just bitching about the bugs then some idiots make YT Videos where they talk about the shitty buggy Identity module and no one is still interersted in this game cause this is how our society works nowadays.  

Give them devs time for the 1st module cause no one wants a totally bugged module.  

If you want to know what i mean search for:  Downtown Game   on YT  and you totally know what im talking about to early releases.  ;)  

Edited by Stealthfuel
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

but fortnite have bug and every week they eliminate in update. So devs can do this but ya. i can wait more days but not more 1 mouth.

15 minutes ago, KUANA said:

but fortnite have bug and every week they eliminate in update. So devs can do this but ya. i can wait more days but not more 1 mouth.

?..... lol

• ver.1.22474487139 1

23 minutes ago, KUANA said:

Fortnite also has more devs and a solid source of income, asylum entertainment has the devs it has and relies on freelancers and volunteers. They also have to rely on backers whereas fortnite regularly has players purchase enough and often to keep the game going