DiddlyDoo54

Town Square Release Date

Hey guys, I’d like to share my guess for the release date of the town square. So far, it has taken the devs 14 days to complete 32/64 of the remaining tasks. So, based off this, it should take another 14 days to complete the other half, giving us a release date of around May 17th. Yes, yes I know different tasks take a different amount of time, but I thought it’d be a fun thing to do while we’re waiting for the much anticipated release of the town square. Share your own guesses down below. Cheers!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Cstove said:

You forgot to add in the extra week it takes for steam.

Based on my understanding of previous discussions, the game is already located on Steam as a "hidden" game that is available to players that receive the "code" for the game through their pledge. Thus, individuals might not be expected to patiently wait an extra week for the release of the game.

Edited by DLimit

1 hour ago, DLimit said:

Based on my understanding of previous discussions, the game is already located on Steam as a "hidden" game that is available to players that receive the "code" for the game through their pledge. Thus, individuals might not be expected to patiently wait an extra week for the release of the game.

Correct it is on steam as a hidden game, however John said to exptect to wait up to another week once tracker is complete for steam.

well if it is releasing only at the end of may, their delay is not minor as they stated in their post O.oxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxD

1 hour ago, Theezakj said:

well if it is releasing only at the end of may, their delay is not minor as they stated in their post O.oxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxDxD

A month is pretty minor, better than 6 months

Plot twist: It's actually 10 days, Developers only work 5 days a week.

Seeing as this is just for fun, I will be a bit less bold and temper my guess along with my expectations and say June 4th.

The Steam Summer Sale will be just around the corner from that date... does anyone think that could affect the launch of the module in any way? Not worried,  just curious to hear your thoughts on the subject.

21 hours ago, DiddlyDoo54 said:

Hey guys, I’d like to share my guess for the release date of the town square. So far, it has taken the devs 14 days to complete 32/64 of the remaining tasks. So, based off this, it should take another 14 days to complete the other half, giving us a release date of around May 17th. Yes, yes I know different tasks take a different amount of time, but I thought it’d be a fun thing to do while we’re waiting for the much anticipated release of the town square. Share your own guesses down below. Cheers!

I like your math HAHA. I am really happy to see the community still on point with the game! See you in the Town Square!

17 hours ago, Cstove said:

Correct it is on steam as a hidden game, however John said to exptect to wait up to another week once tracker is complete for steam.

The steam page is already there. It is just hidden to the public. So once the module is out we will get the code and be able to play once the download is done! See you in Town Square!

Just now, TPlays said:

The steam page is already there. It is just hidden to the public. So once the module is out we will get the code and be able to play once the download is done! See you in Town Square!

Nope. It can take up to a week for steam to go through and approve the game .

'm sorry I had thought it was already accepted. Pardon my mistake! Can't wait to see you in the Town Square!