Hey everyone just wanted to express my appreciation for this website, I think it's really convenient and while I know we're getting a new one, I'm a little sad to see this one go. Anyways, the layout is pretty nice and it's really easy to navigate around this site, I love the profile editor as it was easy for me to upload all my youtube art on here. Gonna miss the site, but excited for the release of the new website and town square in the  near future!

• Like 1

I think the forums are going to be the same on new site, hopefully it will all transfer over.

Just now, Cstove said:

I think the forums are going to be the same on new site, hopefully it will all transfer over.

Hopefully! Excited for all the new content coming out soon (especially town square);)

Just now, DiddlyDoo54 said:

Hopefully! Excited for all the new content coming out soon (especially town square);)

Me too!

"Furthermore, the new Identity website is on schedule for a release just next week! The new website will come with all sorts of cool new features and we'll be building on it constantly as we move forward, too."

Wasn't the new one due out last week?

As a matter of fact is was.

Edited by Kardlef

1 hour ago, Kardlef said:

"Furthermore, the new Identity website is on schedule for a release just next week! The new website will come with all sorts of cool new features and we'll be building on it constantly as we move forward, too."

Wasn't the new one due out last week?

As a matter of fact is was.

You know Asylum dude

5 hours ago, DiddlyDoo54 said:

Hey everyone just wanted to express my appreciation for this website, I think it's really convenient and while I know we're getting a new one, I'm a little sad to see this one go. Anyways, the layout is pretty nice and it's really easy to navigate around this site, I love the profile editor as it was easy for me to upload all my youtube art on here. Gonna miss the site, but excited for the release of the new website and town square in the  near future!

Not sure if its been mentioned but Im thinking they will release the website before the TS. You would think they would want the new website up and running for new players when they pledge. Im sure the new one will be better.

as far as anyone knows new website is ready to go except there's a problem with the payment system because the people on the other end of it haven't got back yet yet, no doubt this will go on for a few weeks.

10 hours ago, Cstove said:

Yes, that's correct. The forums are going to be the same on the new site! So all of it should still be here. :)

We're still having issues with our payment provider, that's also correct. We hope these can get resolved really soon! On our end, we're good to go.

Cheers!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Cayn said:

Yes, that's correct. The forums are going to be the same on the new site! So all of it should still be here. :)

We're still having issues with our payment provider, that's also correct. We hope these can get resolved really soon! On our end, we're good to go.

Cheers!

Glad to hear that!