Gometzler

Thank you Moderators

@Olio @LuckyDuck @LightBringer @Cayn @Budbringer @HairyGrenade

Just wanted to thank you for being here and keeping an eye on the forums you deserve a lot more thank you's than you get. You help out where necessary, you welcome everybody regardless where they come from, you keep the forums clean, you try to inform us in every situation as best as you can, you keep us believe and hope in this project, you motivate others. I know you do not have an easy task but you all do your job voluntary as much as I know of and you earned my gratitude and respect because this is not a job I would like to do.

This is just a small list of many other things you do for us. And you deserve a lot more thank you's. 

Just my 2 cent ;)

Edited by Gometzler
  • Like 8
  • ver.1.22474487139 3
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

Really? Am I the only one? Come on guys and gals... let the mods know that we appreciate their work !

Two Words only --> Thank you!!!!

Agree wholeheartedly, thankless job (for the most part)!!

Haven't been on these forums long but I have been lurking for years, always found it well manage, fair and a great source for information. Would be the case without you all! ??

• Like 1

Thank you guys, brilliant work all the mods & devs out there who are constantly working on Identity!

• Like 1

i will say 2 words:

Thank you devs and mods <3 (and other people that work on identity)

Edited by xJinQs
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Gometzler said:

@Olio @LuckyDuck @LightBringer @Cayn @Budbringer @HairyGrenade

Just wanted to thank you for being here and keeping an eye on the forums you deserve a lot more thank you's than you get. You help out where necessary, you welcome everybody regardless where they come from, you keep the forums clean, you try to inform us in every situation as best as you can, you keep us believe and hope in this project, you motivate others. I know you do not have an easy task but you all do your job voluntary as much as I know of and you earned my gratitude and respect because this is not a job I would like to do.

This is just a small list of many other things you do for us. And you deserve a lot more thank you's. 

Just my 2 cent ;)

I agree with this as well. I am happy that Lucky Duck is like one of the most active! He is always there when I @ him so Thanks!!!

• Like 1

Yes, all of you are right, I also want to join the blessings and thanks, and show the developers that there are people in the community who support and encourage, the pressure of time and a lot of work, certainly not easy. I believe we are at the beginning of a new era in the gaming world, something that has never been seen before, and I've been in this world since PONG. Keep up the good work, this game will be the greatest of them all !!!!

Thank you

Edited by razooloo
  • Like 1

I agree. I think there were too many threads that were closed needlessly early on but I think they have the right balance now and everything stays respectful.

• Like 1

Thank you for all the work you have been putting in moderators! I cant wait for town square module! Keep up the good work!

• Like 1