Citybuild122

How big is the town square module?

Question

Hey everyone! So here is what I am trying to figure out. How big is the town square going to be? I know that it will be big enough for apartments, but will I be able to use my car? Would it even be worth it to use the car, or just walk around? Will there be a countryside for drug making, like in the trailer video? Thanks for anyone who can answer my question.

9 answers to this question

There are no cars, countryside, or narcotics production. The Town Square is what it is, the Town Square. There could be more added later on after the release of the Town Square, but at launch day, expect just a literal Town Square. So yes, just walk around gameplay and testing some features.

Edited by subway244
  • Like 1

Oof, that really makes me lose interest. How long do you personally think that it will be before we get more features?

Just now, Citybuild122 said:

Oof, that really makes me lose interest. How long do you personally think that it will be before we get more features?

I am really not sure when it will get more features, even if it does. Don't loose interest, however. The other two modules and the beta will be here before you know it.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Citybuild122 said:

There will still be things to do like: customize character, customize apartment, go to the bar and order drinks with friends, karaoke bar, play chess with Someone, paint pictures, meet new people.  John said shortly after the release of TS they want to add in the gun range and tattoo parlor.

• Like 2

I know you've mentioned features that'll only be available in the full game. But worry not, Town Square will still have plenty of features to explore. You'll be able to visit some buildings, watch movies, sing at karaoke bar, throw popcorn at others, and some of the stuff that has been already mentioned. Also there will be more stuff as they will update Town Square daily.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, LordBenji said:

I know you've mentioned features that'll only be available in the full game. But worry not, Town Square will still have plenty of features to explore. You'll be able to visit some buildings, watch movies, sing at karaoke bar, throw popcorn at others, and some of the stuff that has been already mentioned. Also there will be more stuff as they will update Town Square daily.

What about anything to make some money? 

9 hours ago, LordBenji said:

10 hours ago, Cstove said:

There will still be things to do like: customize character, customize apartment, go to the bar and order drinks with friends, karaoke bar, play chess with Someone, paint pictures, meet new people.  John said shortly after the release of TS they want to add in the gun range and tattoo parlor.

Also, I of course love the game and cannot wait for it to be out. I do hope that more modules are here before we know it!

2 minutes ago, Citybuild122 said:

What about anything to make some money? 

No money in Town Square, at least for months after the release. The biggest part of Town Square is player housing, so that will be a major focus for the team.

2 minutes ago, subway244 said:

No money in Town Square, at least for months after the release. The biggest part of Town Square is player housing, so that will be a major focus for the team.

@Citybuild122 No money in TS at all, Money will come with Beta as it won't be needed before that.