Kid-espo18

relationship with other players

I have two question about the world of identity

how we can socialize with other people? 

we can give kiss and have physical conctat with oher payers?

Voice chat, texting and mailbox enables you to communiacte. I advise you to get good headset, if you don't already have.

Kissing interaction is mutual, i belive you can hug too, you can kidnap citizens and even drag their dead bodies. But no sex.

Don't know much about close combat, but make sure to check other threads in this forum, since given answers are all from this forum + twitter

1: voice chat and friendslist

2: kissing with tongues will be possible. the characters will have tongues that they can stretch just like frogs. if stretched it will be rigid. if 2 players hit each other with their tongues they'll connect to each other and kiss :D

• Like 1

Remember private space you freaking creeps.

No touching without permission. Even if it is on a full train.

1936ac2a834b266f0e349ea5b91886df.gif

1 hour ago, FlyingDuck said:

Remember private space you freaking creeps.

No touching without permission. Even if it is on a full train.

1936ac2a834b266f0e349ea5b91886df.gif

sure little creep ;)

2 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

stop posting anime gifs xD

tumblr_mhq8ziivgs1qci5fpo1_250.gif

Never. If it is not business related. Then I won't stop. lmao.

I have no regrets

tumblr_majnvbtRfF1rthhn5o1_r1_500.gif

4 hours ago, FlyingDuck said:

Never. If it is not business related. Then I won't stop. lmao.

I have no regrets

tumblr_majnvbtRfF1rthhn5o1_r1_500.gif

if that's it...

bobobo-o.gif

Apart from aforementioned talking and social media- Identity aims to be very player-interaction driven, meaning you'll socialize whether you want it or not on every step. Unless you choose to live in a secluded forest or swamp. :P Identity will have a lot of places for you to interact with other people, including pubs, nightclubs, karaoke clubs, paintball matches, sports, time square, cinema etc, but even just casually walking the streets you'll meet players. Players will be policemen, firemen, strippers, thieves, homeless men laying on the street and so much more. It's pretty much impossible not to talk to someone every now and then, no matter what your career will be. :)

But generally, if you're looking for a place to get some friends- visit a karaoke club or a pub and have a little chit chat over a drink or something. :D

About kisses etc:

15 minutes ago, Vix said:

Apart from aforementioned talking and social media- Identity aims to be very player-interaction driven, meaning you'll socialize whether you want it or not on every step. Unless you choose to live in a secluded forest or swamp. :P Identity will have a lot of places for you to interact with other people, including pubs, nightclubs, karaoke clubs, paintball matches, sports, time square, cinema etc, but even just casually walking the streets you'll meet players. Players will be policemen, firemen, strippers, thieves, homeless men laying on the street and so much more. It's pretty much impossible not to talk to someone every now and then, no matter what your career will be. :)

But generally, if you're looking for a place to get some friends- visit a karaoke club or a pub and have a little chit chat over a drink or something. :D

About kisses etc:

too many masturbation driven creeps xD

5 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

too many masturbation driven creeps xD

Tbh, if they added the sexy stuff, my char wouldn't leave her bed.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Vix said:

Tbh, if they added the sexy stuff, my char wouldn't leave her bed.

THIS THREAD.... It's making me cry. But I'll be honest, this will apply to me too ;) 

Edited by bobtrees
I was forced

1 minute ago, bobtrees said:

THIS THREAD.... It's making me cry. But I'll be honest, this will apply to me to ;) 

I think all of us would check out all the positions 1st day of playing. xD

how many male players will create a big boobed only underwear wearing female character to get "free" money? xD