How about some identity theft, like players could put scanners on ATM's, or you could peep over at someone and get their PIN number while they're typing it in, or maybe just mugging someone and taking all their information, and then afterwards you could either use it for yourself, or sell it on the black market, which you would be able to access from the dark web on a PC.

I do not think this is a possibility. You could put a balaclava on and say you are someone else, but besides that, no. Debit cards are confirmed, but they cannot be stolen. Scanners on ATM's are not happening, either, I don't believe. I am unsure about peeping at PIN numbers, though. However, you can take money off of a player that has been killed.

1 hour ago, Kevin15673 said:

How about some identity theft, like players could put scanners on ATM's, or you could peep over at someone and get their PIN number while they're typing it in, or maybe just mugging someone and taking all their information, and then afterwards you could either use it for yourself, or sell it on the black market, which you would be able to access from the dark web on a PC.

Yea no stealing money from someone’s bank account, you can only steal money off of someone’s person. 

10 minutes ago, subway244 said:

I literally just said that.

I summed up what you said to make it simpler to read.

With the title I figured this would be another post accusing the developers, glad to see it isn't :)

• ver.1.22474487139 1

1 hour ago, bobtrees said:

With the title I figured this would be another post accusing the developers, glad to see it isn't :)

LOL

It's been discussed before, they won't add things like passport/identity theft, bank account theft (yes there will be heists but it won't affect players), hacking (I know you haven't talked about it but still thought about mentioning it). I'm unsure about the "dark web" thing to be honest.

I'll just put a reminder that the developers doesn't want players to have a really unfair experience. But there's still a few things you'll be able to do like attempting to rob a civilian, or even kidnap them (after knocking them).