Question

Hello i was just thinking about if there will be any server staffs like someone that fix RP problems, bad behavior and other things. IF there there will be how is it gonna work? will some from the dev team do it or will players with good reputation be able to sign up for being a staff?

It was just something i was wondering :D

-Johannes

4 answers to this question

2 hours ago, johannes67890 said:

Hello i was just thinking about if there will be any server staffs like someone that fix RP problems, bad behavior and other things. IF there there will be how is it gonna work? will some from the dev team do it or will players with good reputation be able to sign up for being a staff?

-Johannes

Hey there, no. Official servers will be Casual RP and RP will not be enforced. You will be able to go and play private servers that can choose and enforce their server. Official servers, will only be enforced with things like hacking.

3 hours ago, johannes67890 said:

-Johannes

Honestly, If this is supposed to be realistic I do believe we need people to watch out for bad rp. But... and I mean BUT people can't start complaining If someone like hits you with a car. Because what if this person lost control of the car and or he wanted to murder you. Thats the only problem I see with dedicated server staff.

1 hour ago, johannes67890 said:

Understandable :) 

thx for replies

Anytime man!