been0su

Second life!

What will YOU do in this game? Curious to know. Im gon be a police officer. My character’s name is Simon MacClaine. 

7 hours ago, been0su said:

What will YOU do in this game? Curious to know. Im gon be a police officer. My character’s name is Simon MacClaine. 

Honestly IDK I think I am going to run a criminal life with a normal job covering over it! hahaha

Hardcore cop.  Smashing womans on the ground for looking stupid and shooting black people cause im a white supreme officer.  xD  

Jk  first of all i want to see all possibilitys in this game and start a career as an police officer from the bottom.  I just love to drive in my police car around the city cause i love us police cars.  

4 hours ago, Stealthfuel said:

Hardcore cop.  Smashing womans on the ground for looking stupid and shooting black people cause im a white supreme officer.  xD  

Jk  first of all i want to see all possibilitys in this game and start a career as an police officer from the bottom.  I just love to drive in my police car around the city cause i love us police cars.  

I also can not wait it is going to be a great game. Please don't give me too many speeding tickets!!!

6 minutes ago, TPlays said:

I also can not wait it is going to be a great game. Please don't give me too many speeding tickets!!!

He won't, but I will be sure to give you one all the time :) Don't speed!

Just now, LuckyDuck said:

He won't, but I will be sure to give you one all the time :) Don't speed!

Awwwww hahahah!!!

• ver.1.22474487139 2

I am going to own a chain of thrift stores called "Helping Hand"! People can donate their items, I sell them, and make money. After that, I might become a politician or police, and maybe even a leader of organized crime!

I'm hoping to either be some sort of café manager or clothing designer. :D

I want to name my character Olivia Burns. She's going to be a delivery truck driver who paints and designs in her off time. 

I want to do something with nature. Like live off the land, maybe a small time farmer or something. Then see how I feel further in the game. Although pimping cars would be cool. My own customs garage would be ideal later on.

Always wanted to be a Cop, so am going to make law enforcement carer. Everybody need's to obey the law. If you don't ill be coming for you ;) 

First Character: 

Name: Damien Malik

Second Character:

Name: Jeru Jones

Occupation: Marijuana producer and distributor, under the table security guard, and potential club owner

Third Character: 

Name: Dimitri Tsarnov

Occupation: Weapons manufacturer, cocaine manufacturer, meat producer, fish producer, and mob boss