Dreamie

About Businesses

I just found this game a little bit ago(my comma key does not work lmao) and I am AMAZED!I've never seen anything like it and it's crazy imo.So is it possible to buy a plaza say and then rent it out for others to buy and the rents go to you?And if you bought an industry building could you perhaps mass produce something and send it to stores?And is there going to be a different char. creation so i can have one criminal char a police char and a rich business man?Another thing is will there be a car industry so you can make cars and sell them?Just curious because i'm dying to play this game xP

Luv Y'all

45 minutes ago, Dreamie said:

So is it possible to buy a plaza say and then rent it out for others to buy and the rents go to you?

You can purchase houses and rent them out, but plazas I believe no for renting out.

46 minutes ago, Dreamie said:

And if you bought an industry building could you perhaps mass produce something and send it to stores?

Yes, you can start a and mass produce certain items, like clothing for example.

47 minutes ago, Dreamie said:

And is there going to be a different char. creation so i can have one criminal char a police char and a rich business man?

Yes, you can have up to 3 characters.

48 minutes ago, Dreamie said:

Another thing is will there be a car industry so you can make cars and sell them?

No, players can not make cars.

• ver.1.22474487139 2

1 hour ago, Cstove said:

Yes, you can start a and mass produce certain items, like clothing for example.

Who said this?  

4 hours ago, Cstove said:

You can purchase houses and rent them out, but plazas I believe no for renting out.

Yes, you can start a corporation and mass produce certain items, like clothing for example.

Yes, you can have up to 3 characters.

No, players can not make cars.