Dandi

The New Website

Hey guys. So, uhm.. at the 20th of April, it has been said (AND I QUOTE!): "Furthermore, the new Identity website is on schedule for a release just next week! The new website will come with all sorts of cool new features and we'll be building on it constantly as we move forward, too."
For me at least, it's the 28th and nothing has changed. Another false promise or it has been delayed or..?

The module and the website were delayed, I believe. I know the module is delayed. The fact the website is not here makes me believe that it too was delayed.

From the 20th of April, "next week" is the week we just had since last Sunday. Another week will be 2 weeks, already delayed arrival of what was estimated to come by now.

56 minutes ago, Dandi said:

From the 20th of April, "next week" is the week we just had since last Sunday. Another week will be 2 weeks, already delayed arrival of what was estimated to come by now.

The devs started on the stream Thursday that they are sorting out an issue with the company that will handle the payment process information and is out of there control on how/ when the issue is resolved, the devshave no influence on when it will be done by the company and so they are waiting for that to happen before the new website is launched; however the new website is ready to go.

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

The devs started on the stream Thursday that they are sorting out an issue with the company that will handle the payment process information and is out of there control on how/ when the issue is resolved, the devshave no influence on when it will be done by the company and so they are waiting for that to happen before the new website is launched; however the new website is ready to go.

Can't wait to see it... happy times ahead :)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Dandi said:

Hey guys. So, uhm.. at the 20th of April, it has been said (AND I QUOTE!): "Furthermore, the new Identity website is on schedule for a release just next week! The new website will come with all sorts of cool new features and we'll be building on it constantly as we move forward, too."
For me at least, it's the 28th and nothing has changed. Another false promise or it has been delayed or..?

Just take a chill pill and wait.You should be happy still because the task bars are looking more and more green everyday. You have to understand that this is a big game. The module itself is pretty big. So just think about ti. Now I understand the website part. But coming from me... who has training in HTML/CSS/JAVASCRIPT it isn't hard to make a website. But since that they are adding a lot of features and many more things to do on the website it makes it take longer to be built. But stay happy and content with the [progress that is being made and I can't wait to see you in the town hall.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TPlays said:

Just take a chill pill and wait.You should be happy still because the task bars are looking more and more green everyday. You have to understand that this is a big game. The module itself is pretty big. So just think about ti. Now I understand the website part. But coming from me... who has training in HTML/CSS/JAVASCRIPT it isn't hard to make a website. But since that they are adding a lot of features and many more things to do on the website it makes it take longer to be built. But stay happy and content with the [progress that is being made and I can't wait to see you in the town hall.

I agree, the tracker is moving along very nicely. The few weird doom and gloomers are just trolls.

Edited by Mordacar
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Decide said:

What im worried about ist that they can add "new Tasks" everytime to the tracker

They actually have that set amount then the module will come out!!!

• Like 1