Sign in to follow this  
oasixm

house

hello,

i have one question :

if i buy version  90 £ with one house , the house  is on 1 servers or all servers ?

• Like 1

So Imagine the There are 50 apartments, we are thousands of players, the 50 apartments bought after how do we do?

Apartments are infinite like in GTA online.  Houses are unique to each server as there is only a certain amount of them, they can only be owned by one person.

• Like 1

So if I take the offer a $90 I would have an apartment in each server? I guess there are different size will it be big? How would I do for example if I want to go into a friend's apartment or rob an apartment?

Houses and apartments work as safe zones as far as we know at this point, you can not break in to them. However you can go in to your friend's house with them there and as far as details go with that we don't know before the game is out but it is possible to do that. There is a set type of apartment you'll get with the package.

Agree House the apartments with the offer are you big compared to those we can buy and a last question how did you get the citizen rank