DiddlyDoo54

Town Square Release

Hey guys, with the upcoming release of the town square I’d like to know what you like most about Identity so far, or what you want to do in the game. Personally, I’m really excited for the graphics, and just a fresh new modern day realistic game. I’m gonna have tons of fun just doing random crazy stuff with all of you, whether were running a drug cartel or simply owning a clothing shop. Anyways, comment what you’re looking forward to most! It’d be great if we could get the devs in on this so tag them. @Paratus @Beach_Ball

3 minutes ago, DiddlyDoo54 said:

Hey guys, with the upcoming release of the town square I’d like to know what you like most about Identity so far, or what you want to do in the game. Personally, I’m really excited for the graphics, and just a fresh new modern day realistic game. I’m gonna have tons of fun just doing random crazy stuff with all of you, whether were running a drug cartel or simply owning a clothing shop. Anyways, comment what you’re looking forward to most! It’d be great if we could get the devs in on this so tag them. @Paratus @Beach_Ball

I can't wait till I see all my new friends in the game so we can go do fun things!!!

I would like to start a career as a policeman and be able to rise in rank, I can not wait to see the system of how the police work, and so the criminal I can not wait to see the graphic quality because there is more than 2 years the graphics was perfect, are you so perfect so far?

FR : Je voudrais commencer une carrière de policier et être en mesure de monter en grade, j'ai hâte de voir le système de fonctionnement de la police, et donc le criminel, je ne peux pas attendre pour voir la qualité graphique, car il y a plus de 2 ans les graphismes étaient parfaits, es-tu si parfait jusqu'ici?

Just now, sinityx said:

I would like to start a career as a policeman and be able to rise in rank, I can not wait to see the system of how the police work, and so the criminal I can not wait to see the graphic quality because there is more than 2 years the graphics was perfect, are you so perfect so far?

FR : Je voudrais commencer une carrière de policier et être en mesure de monter en grade, j'ai hâte de voir le système de fonctionnement de la police, et donc le criminel, je ne peux pas attendre pour voir la qualité graphique, car il y a plus de 2 ans les graphismes étaient parfaits, es-tu si parfait jusqu'ici?

Yeah it is really cool how the systems are gonna work, can’t wait to experience them

35 minutes ago, DiddlyDoo54 said:

Yeah it is really cool how the systems are gonna work, can’t wait to experience them

You wont be able to become a cop or start a career until the beta im pretty sure.

26 minutes ago, TPlays said:

You wont be able to become a cop or start a career until the beta im pretty sure.

You are correct!

34 minutes ago, TPlays said:

I know I’m just excited about Identity in general lol

It surely has some great potential. Can't wait to play the game! Experiencing the full game is a dream of mine. If I could, I'd jump to 2020 to play the full game, lol.

2 hours ago, Dandi said:

It surely has some great potential. Can't wait to play the game! Experiencing the full game is a dream of mine. If I could, I'd jump to 2020 to play the full game, lol.

Im sure itll come out before then lol

In the context of Town Square, I can see myself spending a lot of time with apartment customization! I remember playing the Animal Crossing series for countless hours when I was younger, always trying to get my home's interior just right! I'm not sure if I'll settle for a theme in Identity, or if I'll just populate my living area with random things I deem to find cool.

I'm also very interested in seeing what sort of user-generated content will take the Art Gallery and Library by storm! I wonder what kinds of stories and paintings players will gravitate towards? :o

The karaoke is likely going to be pretty silly, I think a lot of users will get a good laugh out of it. :D I'm not much of a singer, but I'll certainly try a few songs! I'm also curious if we'll find any hidden superstars among the community!

Regarding the full game, I'm greatly intrigued by both the delivery and transportation corporations. I'd like to see what sort of crazy encounters occur when speeding to deliver an item quickly, or what'll happen if I taxi someone that might have ulterior motives. Heck, I may just choose to intentionally speed in front the cops every so often if I'm feeling bored (and crazy) enough. :D 

I also just love exploration in general. Should I be able to snag an off-road vehicle (for the full game of course), I'll definitely spend a lot of time driving around and seeing what exists within the world. :D (I'll try not to spoil too much for myself during development!)

• Like 2

21 hours ago, DiddlyDoo54 said:

Im sure itll come out before then lol

I highly doubt it will mate, it's taken them how long and we haven't even got the first module in early access. Speaking of which has the release date of the first module been re-released again, or are they just not bothering to say anymore?

Edited by theoneandonlyzulu

2 hours ago, Beach_Ball said:

I'm also very interested in seeing what sort of user-generated content will take the Art Gallery and Library by storm! I wonder what kinds of stories and paintings players will gravitate towards? 

You don't want to know my man. Believe me there will be some very edgy 'books'. I don't mind a bit of a meme here and there but hopefully there is a rule on it to stop it going to far. Wouldn't like to be seeing a book called "The History of White Power" in the library.

51 minutes ago, theoneandonlyzulu said:

I highly doubt it will mate, it's taken them how long and we haven't even got the first module in early access. Speaking of which has the release date of the first module been re-released again, or are they just not bothering to say anymore?

I wa talking about the first module bro

2 hours ago, Beach_Ball said:

In the context of Town Square, I can see myself spending a lot of time with apartment customization! I remember playing the Animal Crossing series for countless hours when I was younger, always trying to get my home's interior just right! I'm not sure if I'll settle for a theme in Identity, or if I'll just populate my living area with random things I deem to find cool.

I'm also very interested in seeing what sort of user-generated content will take the Art Gallery and Library by storm! I wonder what kinds of stories and paintings players will gravitate towards? :o

The karaoke is likely going to be pretty silly, I think a lot of users will get a good laugh out of it. :D I'm not much of a singer, but I'll certainly try a few songs! I'm also curious if we'll find any hidden superstars among the community!

Regarding the full game, I'm greatly intrigued by both the delivery and transportation corporations. I'd like to see what sort of crazy encounters occur when speeding to deliver an item quickly, or what'll happen if I taxi someone that might have ulterior motives. Heck, I may just choose to intentionally speed in front the cops every so often if I'm feeling bored (and crazy) enough. :D 

I also just love exploration in general. Should I be able to snag an off-road vehicle (for the full game of course), I'll definitely spend a lot of time driving around and seeing what exists within the world. :D (I'll try not to spoil too much for myself during development!)

Lol kareoke will be fun, we should start a band ?

Ultimately I'm looking forward to establishing an empire and making my millions! Not sure exactly how that's going to play out, but will wait and see what way the economy works in a bit more detail! That and meeting all you crazy folks and seeing what way you all choose to play...

Well me and friends what to climb up and be a part of law enforcement making a career  in said profession.
For Town Square I am thrilled to get to know all mechanics and make new friends with similar interests. ;)

As far as town square goes I'll just enjoy all the apartment customization and shenanigans in town square, meet as many new people as possible, enjoy everything on offer and keep doing so until the next modules release and then eventually the full game.

As for the full game I'll try to get a decent career hopefully either the police and rise through the ranks or if not a well paid job like bank manager or something etc.