N7Huntsman

So, "where" is everybody from?

Obviously, a lot of us heard about/were drawn to Identity from within our current/prior RP communities and games. So, "where" is everyone from? What brings you here?

I'm from Arma 3's A3L. I was with them for a while and did a lot in law enforcement, but my opinion of the community soured and my time there has more or less come to an end and I'm looking for greener pastures.

Hopefully, Identity is that greener pasture. It's ambitious and promises a lot, and I earnestly hope it can deliver.

• Like 2

I actually just googled "life simulation game" and that's how I found out about Identity. Probably the best thing I've ever googled! xD I really hope Identity lives up to its expectations, as I really need another simulation other than Sims. I'm kind of drawn to get Arma 3 though since it seems like a major inspiration for Identity, but I'm not sure if it's worth it.  o.e 

15 minutes ago, Hatoful said:

I'm kind of drawn to get Arma 3 though since it seems like a major inspiration for Identity, but I'm not sure if it's worth it.  o.e 

Not at Steam retail price, it's not.

There are a few good "Life" mods out there such as Altis Life, City Life, Arma 3 Life, but the communities that run the mods can be pretty terrible at times, both in and out of game. (Notably, these statements are based solely upon my experiences over at A3L.)

The mod was very much centered upon cops-vs-robbers and there wasn't much interesting for really rich people to do aside from crime. As a result, all of the "life" occurred surrounded by robberies, shootouts, kidnappings, etc committed by civilians for fun.

That's not to say good RP doesn't happen, but me and the other guys on the force would joke that patrolling downtown Lakeside counted as being deployed to a warzone, and that wasn't always far from the truth.

Edited by N7Huntsman
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, N7Huntsman said:

Not at Steam retail price, it's not.

There are a few good "Life" mods out there such as Altis Life, City Life, Arma 3 Life, but the communities that run the mods can be pretty terrible at times, both in and out of game. (Notably, these statements are based solely upon my experiences over at A3L.)

The mod was very much centered upon cops-vs-robbers and there wasn't much interesting for really rich people to do aside from crime. As a result, all of the "life" occurred surrounded by robberies, shootouts, kidnappings, etc committed by civilians for fun.

That's not to say good RP doesn't happen, but me and the other guys on the force would joke that patrolling downtown Lakeside counted as being deployed to a warzone, and that wasn't always far from the truth.

Ahh, I'll just save my $60 then and try and hold on for another year. If I believe I can achieve! ^_^

• Like 1

I actually came across identity via a youtuber called Dasquirrelsnuts. He had an interview with the developer of identity....look him up he is really cool

I seen it on Kickstarter, then wanted to pledge straight away but didn't have any money! But I soon pledged on the Website!

Cant wait ;)

55 minutes ago, N7Huntsman said:

Obviously, a lot of us heard about/were drawn to Identity from within our current/prior RP communities and games. So, "where" is everyone from? What brings you here?

I'm from Arma 3's A3L. I was with them for a while and did a lot in law enforcement, but my opinion of the community soured and my time there has more or less come to an end and I'm looking for greener pastures.

Hopefully, Identity is that greener pasture. It's ambitious and promises a lot, and I earnestly hope it can deliver.

Edited by xIconikkx
Typed the wrong thing

My friend told me it was on kickstarter and well I pleadge my $250 there because I love RP games. I played Darkrp atleast 2k hours and also Perp I have atleast 500 hours on it. I also have played a little of arma rp but that was not my thing, I joined a server and was killed in 10 seconds. I also have owned 4 darkrp servers, and co-owned 1.

Edited by JamesLuck01

Well I found this game somehow accidently I clicked on a video I didn't want and it showed me the game so I stayed and got more in to detail about it. I have sadly not pledged yet but me and my friend are going to when the video comes out of identity and the town square so we can actually see how the game is.

from AUS and i heard about this game through whispers about a legendary game that is a STANDALONE game for Altis life and i went adventuring on the internet  for this legend and well here i am

Been playing Asylum Life for over a year. Really excited for Identity to release :)

• Like 1

I read an article about the game on one of Polish MMORPG News websites, watched the video and here I am. :D

Generally I love mmorpgs, role play and life simulators with a wide character customization, so I fell in love with the ideas behind Identity immediately. :x

• Like 1

I heard about this game from a friend, checked it out and now I can't stay off the forums lol. Never played Arma or other similar games, I do some rp in rust but it's not quite the rp I'm looking for and think this game could scratch that itch.

Showed up on youtube while watching some GTA V realistic ENB stuff. Fell in love from the first sight, is it how it's called? I mean, whole concept, graphics, design of few things and just the idea of game was the thing i was looking for ages. Yep, here we are now. Can't wait for the game-release :) 

I come from a GTA San Andreas mod called "San Andreas Multi-player" (SA-MP). I started out on a Server called Moving Target Gaming, the community has existed for about 4 years now, still running to this day, how ever i can't say it's doing well right now as the player base is about 30 players a day. I also play on another community called Los Santos Role-play (LSRP). The community of LSRP is really big, about 500 players a day, little rule breakers and a lot of good Role-players. 

• Like 1

A friend saw it, I looked into it from Kickstarter and that is how one of two Vikings entered the hype train.

I am from Norway, the primary of all Vikings ho ho ho.

25bcc8d9e2a5cd39e287d06e332fa83e.jpg

vikings-wallpaper-vikings-desktop-backgrounds-cool-wallpapers-5.jpg

Edited by FlyingDuck