Billzonwheels

Suggestion - Clothing/Possibly Vehicles

JJJxepB.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/JJJxepB.jpg (Link to zoom into the picture)

Due to my post flagging up for some reason, I have had to submit the text as images. This has unfortunately resulted in a drastic loss of image quality. I have read the FAQ's and am still unsure of how extensive clothing design will be so here is my suggestion. 

Edited by Billzonwheels
Easier Access to Image

Customizable cars are a thing ONLY to preset colors and patterns and the like. Company logos will be available to place on cars, like the crew logos from GTA V. However, custom designs for the actual models of the cars will not be available, and expect that for just about anything. Custom clothing, in the way of color/text design, is confirmed. However, custom models, like I said previously, will (probably) not happen, for the models have to be part of the game and not created by the user.

Also, with the great moderation from the Identity team, expect inappropriate/trolling designs to be removed on discovery by moderators in-game!

Thanks for the read, though I wasn't referring to any model changing, just the texture customization that APB has. I probably butchered the wording I was at work. The models aren't user created, I'm not entirely sure how the system works but they all use the same model, say for example a t-shirt that is being customized, or a pair of boots just with different layers of textures that a player can create through an in game system, which is almost identical to the system used when you draw art on a canvas in-game, only with shirts and such.  But agreed about the moderation part, else there'd be some serious monstrosities for sale.

Edited by Billzonwheels
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Billzonwheels said:

Thanks for the read, though I wasn't referring to any model changing, just the texture customization that APB has. I probably butchered the wording I was at work. The models aren't user created, I'm not entirely sure how the system works but they all use the same model, say for example a t-shirt that is being customized, or a pair of boots just with different layers of textures that a player can create through an in game system, which is almost identical to the system used when you draw art on a canvas in-game, only with shirts and such.  But agreed about the moderation part, else there'd be some serious monstrosities for sale.

Oh, ok!