Hey guys, out of curiosity, what would you do if ANOTHER delay occured? Im not sure about myself, but I do know the devs need to start showing transparency towards their community, as I have not seen much of them in the forums lately except for moderators.... *cough cough* @Beach_Ball @Paratus Anyways, share your opinions. I wonder when the new website or even when the trailer is launching (if that’s not delayed too)

Just now, DiddlyDoo54 said:

Hey guys, out of curiosity, what would you do if ANOTHER delay occured? Im not sure about myself, but I do know the devs need to start showing transparency towards their community, as I have not seen much of them in the forums lately except for moderators.... *cough cough* @Beach_Ball @Paratus Anyways, share your opinions. I wonder when the new website or even when the trailer is launching (if that’s not delayed too)

First off, this happens for a lot in game development. Second they  released the new task chart so you can see what is in progress in testing or completed. These tasks are what they need to complete in order to have a playable module. Don't lose hope! 

Well Beach_Ball and Paratus are probably very busy with getting Town Square finished and that might be the reason why they are not much on  Forums right now.

I would just keep waiting. Also new website should be coming online this week. :)  

Just now, Gometzler said:

Well Beach_Ball and Paratus are probably very busy with getting Town Square finished and that might be the reason why they are not much on  Forums right now.

I would just keep waiting. Also new website should be coming online this week. :)  

Im actually excited that it is going to be up this week. Its gonna hopefully look like a good site.

2 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

Hey there, if you go and listen to this twitch video of last nights stream starting from 19.25 https://www.twitch.tv/videos/254069916 You should hear that there has been some changes being/ made to some pledges.

They talk about it in yesterdays twitch stream.

Not that it matters much. And I don't know if this has been confirmed. But I'm just gonna go ahead and say it.

I am like 90% sure that this TPLAYS guy works for this development team. No one goes through like every post just to White-Knight the development team after all these delays. I mean his account was created Monday?

I know a lot of people (including myself) are still gonna stick around even though they have delayed the module another time.

But I just genuinely don't believe this is some ordinary dude who had dedicated his whole day to defend the dev team. 

Just my 2 cents.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Suspect7 said:

Not that it matters much. And I don't know if this has been confirmed. But I'm just gonna go ahead and say it.

I am like 90% sure that this TPLAYS guy works for this development team. No one goes through like every post just to White-Knight the development team after all these delays. I mean his account was created Monday?

I know a lot of people (including myself) are still gonna stick around even though they have delayed the module another time.

But I just genuinely don't believe this is some ordinary dude who had dedicated his whole day to defend the dev team. 

Just my 2 cents.

Thanks for you concern but Im not actually part of the team. I am only a fan who wants to be big in the community!

• ver.1.22474487139 1

So what? My account was created on february and also started to make postings just recently. @TPlays is just hyped about this game like many of us.

Edited by Gometzler

59 minutes ago, Gometzler said:

They talk about it in yesterdays twitch stream.

Yes, that is the video of yesterdays stream that I linked.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Suspect7 said:

Just my 2 cents.

Dont think hes part of the team but I do think hes just trying to get the devs to notice him so he can become “big” as he said. He need to look at the facts and realize hes over praising the devs right now. I honestly think they need to issue an apology of some sort. I do believe it’ll be a great game but the community has the right to be upset right now.

6 hours ago, LuckyDuck said:

Hey there, if you go and listen to this twitch video of last nights stream starting from 19.25 https://www.twitch.tv/videos/254069916 You should hear that there has been some changes being/ made to some pledges.

As soon we will see the new website most of the upset backers will see that they are making progress and when Town Square gets released nobody will be upset anymore because everybody will be to busy playing the game. They also mentioned in yesterday Twitch stream that they are planning some new goodies for us backers/pledgers which wanted to be  compensated for the delay.

Edited by Gometzler

7 minutes ago, Gometzler said:

As soon we will see the new website most of the upset backers will see that they are making progress and as soon Town Square gets released nobody will be upset anymore because everybody will be to busy playing the game. They also mentioned in yesterday Twitch stream that they are planning some new goodies for us backers/pledgers which wanted to be  compensated for the delay.

but there it is, 'as soon Town Square gets released nobody will be upset anymore because everybody will be to busy playing the game' when might that be? after all we are talking about a asylum here these guys are nuts... see what I did there? :)

Edited by TOPGUNGUY123

21 minutes ago, TOPGUNGUY123 said:

but there it is, 'as soon Town Square gets released nobody will be upset anymore because everybody will be to busy playing the game' when might that be? after all we are talking about a asylum here these guys are nuts... see what I did there? :)

Lol

28 minutes ago, Gometzler said:

As soon we will see the new website most of the upset backers will see that they are making progress and as soon Town Square gets released nobody will be upset anymore because everybody will be to busy playing the game. They also mentioned in yesterday Twitch stream that they are planning some new goodies for us backers/pledgers which wanted to be  compensated for the delay.

I am totally rooting for them, but the problem is theyve promised so much and so far they havent delivered. They got our hopes up and they crushed them, i feel that most if us are more skeptical than angry. They have my support, thats why I havent pulled out yet.

That's the thing everybody is entitled to their own opinion and thoughts some of us care a lot and others don't. Nevertheless time will tell and the only thing we can to right now is to wait, hope, pray or whatever. I for myself have backed so many projects over the years some got canceled some made it. But I never got upset or tried to force anything. This does not help the developers. Instead I focus on the bright side of stuff. But it is like it is, everybody is different.

Edited by Gometzler
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Gometzler said:

That's the thing everybody is entitled to their own opinion and thoughts some of us care a lot and others don't. Nevertheless time will tell and the only thing we can to right now is to wait, hope, pray or whatever. I for myself have backed so many projects over the years some got canceled some made it. But I never got upset or tried to force anything. This does not help the developers. Instead I focus on the bright side of stuff. But it is like it is, everybody is different.

Im not saying I don’t care I’m saying that they shouldn’t make promises (specifically talking abiut release dates) until all their work is finished, because if you do that you just end up disappointing people and losing their trust. I do support in everyway, I really hope and want this game to be a success, but we have to face the fact that they’ve been handing out false promises. They said back before the 1st delay that there were only a few “touch-ups”. A few touch-ups should not take two delays and two plus months. However, this game has my full support and I do care, but I am upset as I and a lot of the community should be.

P.S. I do believe theyre going to make a great game, it’s just a matter of when they’ll release it.

Edited by DiddlyDoo54

That's the thing and that is why I said everybody is different.

It's not that I don't understand I know where you coming from. But I look at things different.  I do not feel entitled to anything. I work for a Swiss company which invests in small startups and there might always be factor there which you can not anticipate. There is always a risk in investing into projects. When I do business I am always aware that something could go wrong, especially if you invest in to a project that cost couple of hundred thousand or Millions of dollars. Sometimes you lose and sometimes you win. Here up until now we just lost time nothing else. I don't see much of a problem in that, even so if we would lose here and all breaks together so be it, that's life and it happens all the time. And I would also be fine with that because that is the risk you take by investing in projects like this. 

13 minutes ago, Gometzler said:

That's the thing and that is why I said everybody is different.

It's not that I don't understand I know where you coming from. But I look at things different.  I do not feel entitled to anything. I work for a Swiss company which invests in small startups and there might always be factor there which you can not anticipate. There is always a risk in investing into projects. When I do business I am always aware that something could go wrong, especially if you invest in to a project that cost couple of hundred thousand or Millions of dollars. Sometimes you lose and sometimes you win. Here up until now we just lost time nothing else. I don't see much of a problem in that, even so if we would lose here and all breaks together so be it, that's life and it happens all the time. And I would also be fine with that because that is the risk you take by investing in projects like this. 

“Time is money” my friend. Lol sorry couldnt resist. Yeah I also see your point, but regardless I’ll see you in the town square?

12 minutes ago, DiddlyDoo54 said:

“Time is money” my friend

Nice one :) 

And sure if we win and all comes together we will grab a beer or two and cheer (Town Square / Identity ) on our success by helping the devs to make their vision come true ;) 

Edited by Gometzler

3 hours ago, Gometzler said:

Nice one :) 

And sure if we win and all comes together we will grab a beer or two and cheer (Town Square / Identity ) on our success by helping the devs to make their vision come true ;) 

Looking forward to it!