QuinnSinners

Showing people around your pledged apartments?

Hello there!

I am just curious if the people who pledged a high amount of money are willing to show people around their fancy apartments?

I dont have much money, so I could only pledge the studio apartment, but I love housing and would just like to see what the more "luxurious" apartments look like.

Maybe already in Town Square? I would be really happy to socialize and have a tour around your apartment, if you are willing to show me around.

Thanks in advance for answers even if they are "I would never do this"!

(btw sorry for any typos or grammar mistakes, I am from Germany)

Edited by QuinnSinners
  • Like 1

I have no problem showing my apartment to interested Men and Woman of Identity after it's decorated. Just look me up after the release.

• ver.1.22474487139 1

I too have a studio apartment and I plan on making the most out of it. Throw me a bed in there with some room dividers as well as a couch and tv. Some end tables, potted plants, wall painting, lamps. Some form of music, etc etc. Looking forward to the Town Squares release so I can get into the game and see what works for me. 

• ver.1.22474487139 1

Ah hell man you're all set then. Hell of a set up that you are starting with. Good for you. I may have to hit you up to check that shit out myself in game. But then again I may get jelly lol.

• Like 2

I like how you said luxury apartments. Think about it It doesnt matter what kind of house you have you can renovate them all.  I cant wait to see all the original renovation Ideas everyone is going to have! 

• Like 1

Just now, GrumpyReg6657 said:

I have the studio apartment too.

Cant wait to see how you design it!

Edited by TPlays
  • Like 2
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

Well there is no problem in that and you are most welcome to visit me.  And everybody else whom would like to. :P

• Like 2

Haha, thank you all for your responses! I really look forward t meeting you all ingame~

14 hours ago, Mordacar said:

I have no problem showing my apartment to interested Men and Woman of Identity after it's decorated. Just look me up after the release.

So I just contact you on release and you show me around the apartment? Really looking forward to it!

14 hours ago, Kardlef said:

I too have a studio apartment and I plan on making the most out of it. Throw me a bed in there with some room dividers as well as a couch and tv. Some end tables, potted plants, wall painting, lamps. Some form of music, etc etc. Looking forward to the Town Squares release so I can get into the game and see what works for me. 

23 minutes ago, GrumpyReg6657 said:

I have the studio apartment too.

Would love to see your decorations too! I would obviously take you to mine too~

27 minutes ago, TPlays said:

I like how you said luxury apartments. Think about it It doesnt matter what kind of house you have you can renovate them all.  I cant wait to see all the original renovation Ideas everyone is going to have! 

It's just that I am really interested how the other various apartments look like. I put luxury in Quotationmarks so n one gets the worng idea! I also think you can make the best out of everything. (:

Ah, Town Square is gonna be fun. Maybe we can go to the karaoke bar after house-touring. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Gometzler said:

Well there is no problem in that and you are most welcome to visit me.  And everybody else whom would like to. :P

Yay! Would love to! ~

• Like 1

Just now, QuinnSinners said:

Haha, thank you all for your responses! I really look forward t meeting you all ingame~

So I just contact you on release and you show me around the apartment? Really looking forward to it!

Would love to see your decorations too! I would obviously take you to mine too~

It's just that I am really interested how the other various apartments look like. I put luxury in Quotationmarks so n one gets the worng idea! I also think you can make the best out of everything. (:

Ah, Town Square is gonna be fun. Maybe we can go to the karaoke bar after house-touring. 

I will be glad to go with you my friend.

• Like 1

Isn't that just on official servers? Like if you go to a private server, you won't get the stuff you pledged for, right?

I possess the highest costing package within Identity. Thus, "Damien Malik" of "The People's Revolutionary Party" shall be willing to display his apartment to the citizens of the island for free.

• ver.1.22474487139 1

On 26.4.2018 at 9:31 AM, DLimit said:

I possess the highest costing package within Identity. Thus, "Damien Malik" of "The People's Revolutionary Party" shall be willing to display his apartment to the citizens of the island for free.

Thank you very much! I bet the citizens are really looking forward to this.