ExTaZZe

Don´t understand the devs ?!

Hello community,

for the first sorry for my bad english im from austria.

So i dont understand why the devs do that to us. After 3 new release dates they now give us a task bar. The devs know at march that they dont can give us the game in april but they set the new release month to that. You can say "hey sorry community but the game is still have some troubles and we give you more information in the next dev-message." Now im waiting longer than one year for that, in the last 3 months i call a lot of friends about the game and they all are hyped and "buy"/pledge for it. Afther they see that the game is not released in march they ask me why, i tell them wait for the april, now im not know what to say to that.

Im really pissed on the devs, we are all normal people and can understand that you need more time, but than dont give us so much dates and in the end only a dev-bar that is littery on maybe 60% of the finish. You know that all in the march too.

Again sorry for the bad english and have a nice day.

Peace.

Edited by ExTaZZe
  • Like 3

I totally agree! i made my friends buy this too and they are all asking my why the game isn't coming :/ I understandt the time thing but agian as you say they knew that in march too

• Like 2

I share your feelings, but even though I respect the fact that the developers are working as hard as they can and there's always problems along the way, they shouldn't put out a solid release date with a countdown timer if there's no guarantee. They should have released the task tracker earlier and given a more broad release time. Like, Q1 - Q2 2018 or something. There's always issues with giving out exact dates because people just get antsy when it's pushed back because the date couldn't be met - but that's to be expected.

I guess we're just gonna have to wait and see what happens.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, DarkEdit said:

I totally agree! i made my friends buy this too and they are all asking my why the game isn't coming :/ I understandt the time thing but agian as you say they knew that in march too

Yeah it's been so long I can't even remember when I pledged lol. I think it would be a nice idea from the devs if they upgraded people's pledge packages to account for all the delays....

• Like 1

1 minute ago, memerson said:

Yeah it's been so long I can't even remember when I pledged lol. I think it would be a nice idea from the devs if they upgraded people's pledge packages to account for all the delays....

That will be nice from the devs but i dont think they will do that..

6 minutes ago, memerson said:

I share your feelings, but even though I respect the fact that the developers are working as hard as they can and there's always problems along the way, they shouldn't put out a solid release date with a countdown timer if there's no guarantee. They should have released the task tracker earlier and given a more broad release time. Like, Q1 - Q2 2018 or something. There's always issues with giving out exact dates because people just get antsy when it's pushed back because the date couldn't be met - but that's to be expected.

I guess we're just gonna have to wait and see what happens.

I respect the work too, i know how hard this is i tried it one time and give up after 1 week, but i only dont understand the dates.

6 minutes ago, ExTaZZe said:

I respect the work too, i know how hard this is i tried it one time and give up after 1 week, but i only dont understand the dates.

I have to say though, I've followed many other independent studios and their respective games and most if not all of them are pretty much dead without any word from the developers. I guess the one good thing is that we're gonna actually get this game even if it is later than expected.

Honestly we have to understand that this happens a lot. But the reason why it is taking so long for the devs to fix it is because there isn't 100 devs like most games there are only a few. And i men somewhere around the ball park of 5 or 6 I believe. WE MUST NOT LOSE HOPE!!!!

2 hours ago, DarkEdit said:

Yes I made my friends buy this game too then they found out it was not coming out and chased me down the road and cornered me into a dark ally and stabbed nails through my eyes and now I can't see so I'm sorry if my writing is all messed up 

• ver.1.22474487139 1

TBH you say they are trying their hardest i think that is bull lol, how long has it been pledged and they have barely anything to show for it.

at the rate they are going, other devs that mod GTA5 will be able to replicate the identity concept lmao so then it will be obsolete 

Edited by Shaknown95
  • ver.1.22474487139 1