TPlays

Who is still on for supporting this?

I'm 100% with Identity, I understand that a game so detailed and immersive as Identity doesn't take 2 months to make. Especially with the limited number of developers working on the game. I do however think that they pushed back the release not only because they aren't fully finished with Town Square, But because after Town Square is out the sales will sky rocket, they'll need to do some back end stuff to keep up with all the orders/purchases aswell. But that just means more developers to be hired after Town Square :)

In short, 100% with Identity :D   

I am 100% behind this game and will support it as best I can, but of course I will also criticize it, this is important for the developers to constantly improve.

@TPlays thank you!! As soon Town Square is available please contact me, so we can grab a beer and cheer on it :P 

Edited by Gometzler

Just now, Gometzler said:

@TPlays thank you!! As soon Town Square is available please contact me, so we can grab a beer and cheer on it :P 

For sure. I wonder what brands of beer the world will have! Maybe a good whiskey as well. This game is going to be so immersive. 

14 minutes ago, TPlays said:

For sure. I wonder what brands of beer the world will have! Maybe a good whiskey as well. This game is going to be so immersive. 

Whiskey sounds good to. I am guessing they will have all sorts of beer and whiskey but nothing that we know of because of Trademark reasons ;)

Edited by Gometzler

8 minutes ago, Gometzler said:

Whiskey sounds good to. I am guessing they will have all sorts of beer and whiskey but nothing that we know of because of Trademark reasons ;)

Exactly, thats what I was thinking too!!

dont see many of the original backers or even those from last year commenting much. seems only the new commers are excited and backing

I've been here since 2015, I don't comment much, or, at all, but I'm still behind this game!

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, mca0004 said:

I've been here since 2015, I don't comment much, or, at all, but I'm still behind this game!

Glad to hear my friend. Cant wait to sit with you at the bar and chill in the town square.

• Like 1