Byron

Task list photos | UPDATED DAILY!

why the task list is not updated for 2 days

Edited by Andrey

27 minutes ago, Andrey said:

why the task list is not updated for 2 days

This is because the devs do not work over the weekend. But everyday during the week.

• Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

On 06/05/2018 at 4:15 AM, BagOfFunyuns said:

@Paratus did you forget about asylum?

They have not forgotten the Altis Community, but are busy and working on their Standalone game as the first Module is very close. He is too busy to split and work on both projects.

50 minutes ago, LuckyDuck said:

They have not forgotten the Altis Community, but are busy and working on their Standalone game as the first Module is very close. He is too busy to split and work on both projects.

I remember the old arma 3 Asylum RP. It was the best.

On 5/5/2018 at 2:21 PM, Paratus said:

One task was deemed non-essential. The tracker displays only the tasks required for the next milestone which in this case is the Town Square.

As my philosophy is give credit when credit is due.
Its good to see Asylum answering questions like this.

It removes any uncertenty and rumor brewing thanks for the answer.

7 minutes ago, Andrey said:

I think 1 module will not be soon, in about 3 weeks. :(:/:S:(

Even so 3 weeks is pretty much soon in my opinion and not that long. Sure, if you keep waiting and counting day's it will be a loooooong wait. Patience is a virtue, not everyone has it.

• Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

On 5/5/2018 at 4:42 AM, Byron said:

*Added Day 12
Announcement 

Unfortunately I've had a family tragedy occur and i will not be able to update the post for an entire week, possibly more than that. I have contacted a moderator to ask if he can continue the posts, Thank you all for the support.

Farewell 

Tracker does get update, just not this topic because of said reason above. Maybe we could get an answer from mentioned moderator which should have updated this topic?

Maybe it just got forgotten or moderator did just not see @Byron message yet. 

PS: Tracker did not get updated yesterday does somebody maybe know why? Yesterday was Ascension of Christ it's a very religious day here and most business are closed. It's a day off for most of us not sure how it is in Canada.

Edited by Gometzler
  • Like 1

Ok tracker did get updated now, but not sure what changed. Did anybody make some screenshots so that we could compare?

• Like 1

As of right now May 11th 3 pm, there is only 6 Work in Progress (Blue), 5 In Testing (Yellow), and 8 New (Grey).

Over the past 2 days since last updated May 9th, they completed 1 New, 4 Work in Progress, and 1 in Testing going from 38 completed to 43 completed

• ver.1.22474487139 1

Can someone fix the task list spread sheet, it appears there was a change to the task list updated by the devs, we went from having 44 tasks completed to 43, it appears a completed task for "Environment" was reduced from 6 completed to 5 completed

Announcement

I'm finally back after my sudden disappearance. I will be updating the post from tomorrow morning until release.  

• Like 1
  • ver.1.22474487139 1

38 minutes ago, Byron said:

Announcement

I'm finally back after my sudden disappearance. I will be updating the post from tomorrow morning until release.  

@Byron Welcome back you where missed here ... Your topic did sadly not get updated in your absence.  

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, polygamer96 said:

I keep track of the updates here buddy: https://www.instagram.com/identity.hq/

Thanks but don’t have instagram, and am not going to be making an account there sorry ? 

Ok did check your link no registration necessary ??

Edited by Gometzler
  • Like 1

*Added Day 19

*Added Day 20

*Added Progression Picture 10-20

*Added Progression Picture 1-20

Edited by Byron
  • ver.1.22474487139 2

this tracker doesn't have any sense because they can add any number of new tasks any time even if they finished the game but "reasons", so they can keep working like that until winter...

44 minutes ago, Masa said:

this tracker doesn't have any sense because they can add any number of new tasks any time even if they finished the game but "reasons", so they can keep working like that until winter...

May I ask why bother commenting here if you do not believe in this game? You could wait until the game gets released like you stated on your refund request. Many of us do think that this tracker is a good thing and shows us that there is progress. Also up until now there was nothing new added to the tracker. 

• ver.1.22474487139 2