Ozzie88

Game release ETA?

Question

Hi y'all

Just brougt the game and wondering on its expected release time/date?

Im aware of the progress tracker.

Dead eager to play this and have been following the game since mid 2017.

Hope to see you all shortly!

10 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, Ozzie88 said:

Hi y'all

Just brougt the game and wondering on its expected release time/date?

Im aware of the progress tracker.

Dead eager to play this and have been following the game since mid 2017.

Hope to see you all shortly!

There is no ETA and the devs won't give one. It is done when it is done. The tracker is something to keep an eye on as that is what will be showing when it is close to being done. 

refund while you can, the devs keep pushing the game back and have had people waiting years for this game and the 1st module isnt even out

2 hours ago, Discorded said:

refund while you can, the devs keep pushing the game back and have had people waiting years for this game and the 1st module isnt even out

It’s been a little over 3 years... think about how GTA 5 took 5 years to make and their dev team and budget are insanely huge...  Identity’s budget was tiny up until about a year and a half ago.  Also think about the size of their team compared to other games’.

10 minutes ago, Cstove said:

It’s been a little over 3 years... think about how GTA 5 took 5 years to make and their dev team and budget are insanely huge...  Identity’s budget was tiny up until about a year and a half ago.  Also think about the size of their team compared to other games’.

The game nearly doesnt have the same amount of content and most likely will not run like GTA 5 did when they released. It is a massive franchize that puts out games that are completed. This is just the first module. It has taken 2-3 years already and we still dont even have the first of the 3 pieces to play. Using GTA 5 is an idiotic example because they produce games that have days of solo experience and a multiplayer that has more content than any arma 3 server has pushed out. 

3 hours ago, Discorded said:

I only paid $30, so I'm not nervous about it. I would be annoyed if the Dev team DIDN'T do twitch streams regularly, but they do. They are making visible progress, and engaging with the community. I doubt if this is failing. Just relax and be patient. 

Edited by InsomniaDoodles

3 hours ago, Breezy121 said:

Did it get delayed again?

No one knows. @ a guess i'd say yes. there seems to be alot of 'tasks' to still be done. with only a small % only showing up as completed. i dont think the 23rd release is happening.